Belle Hangs

tripleclutch

Broken In
I thought the Belle update would solve the Symbian Anna hangs of Nokia 500, but after 3 months of the update, it has again started giving the same hang problems. Happens about once a week, while doing simple tasks as browsing or watching videos online. Same hang, and then screen goes dark pixel by pixel. Any solution?

pratyush997

Inactive
I thought the Belle update would solve the Symbian Anna hangs of Nokia 500, but after 3 months of the update, it has again started giving the same hang problems. Happens about once a week, while doing simple tasks as browsing or watching videos online. Same hang, and then screen goes dark pixel by pixel. Any solution?
Thats common w/ symbian .I had Nokia 701 for 2 weeks(Got from Nokia_Lodon:-D)It hangs while loading heavy websites and during downloading more than 5 apps simultaneously Nokia Store hangs and crashes:twisted:........
Well instead of Resting, Y don't u Try CFW??

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
No solution for that. 500 was Nokias attempt at bringing Symbian S^3 for the budget customers. They succeeded in bring the software but not the hardware.

AndroidFan

Peak Oil is real!
Nokia tried hard to bring Symbian on par with Android... Belle was a good attempt... But they have failed... They will keep trying though... with newer iterations of Symbian... learning from the competition...

But for all intents and purposes, Symbian has been abandoned.. and will be dead soon...

Top Bottom