BDF Tablets from SHENZHEN China

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
Kingroot gives partial root access and may not work well with all devices. If anything happens be ready to restore the stock.

OP
kg11sgbg

kg11sgbg

Indian Railways - The Vibrant and Moving INDIA
Can 2G/3G network be forced to 4G LTE network? As in the case of my Tablet???

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
That tablet device supports 4G so any 4G sim shall work by default in 4G mode ? If it's not you can check network settings of the sim.

OP
kg11sgbg

kg11sgbg

That tablet device supports 4G so any 4G sim shall work by default in 4G mode ? If it's not you can check network settings of the sim.
I checked that in their website,and thus went for purchase.
But inside network settings only 2G and 3G radio button are present.
Also during manual registration of networks only Airtel2G and Cellone2G are shown!!!!!
Feels to be duped by the Chinese,my Friend.:pan::noob::hammer::blackeye:

OP
kg11sgbg

kg11sgbg

Though inside ,Settings-> Cellular Network->Preferred network type-> 4G(selected) and 3G radio buttons present.
But,under Preferred networks-> 2G or 3G radio buttons only present.
???????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

icebags

Technomancer
Though inside ,Settings-> Cellular Network->Preferred network type-> 4G(selected) and 3G radio buttons present.
But,under Preferred networks-> 2G or 3G radio buttons only present.
???????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
that is some question Miss Lulu can certainly provide you an answer with. :D

OP
kg11sgbg

kg11sgbg

that is some question Miss Lulu can certainly provide you an answer with. :D
She has already ascertained that thae Tablet is 4G compliant.
It runs on Network Band B3 B7 B20 for 4G LTE!

In my case only Airtel 4G sim seems to be recognised,not VODAFONE 4G or JiO 4G!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
She has already ascertained that thae Tablet is 4G compliant.
It runs on Network Band B3 B7 B20 for 4G LTE!

In my case only Airtel 4G sim seems to be recognised,not VODAFONE 4G or JiO 4G!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Check the below table(from List of LTE networks in Asia - Wikipedia ),jio & vodafone-idea must be running other bands in Kolkata so only airtel B3 band is compatible with your tablet(no B7 & B20 band in India).
upload_2019-11-22_9-28-24.png

OP
kg11sgbg

kg11sgbg

@whitestar_999 and @topgear , Friends, I am confused and bewildered at so different types of Airtel (APN) settings....WHICH ONE TO CHOOSE?
Different people have posted different settings in youtube and Google,all claiming to be the latest 2019 settings?????????????????????????????????????????????????

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
@whitestar_999 and @topgear , Friends, I am confused and bewildered at so different types of Airtel (APN) settings....WHICH ONE TO CHOOSE?
Different people have posted different settings in youtube and Google,all claiming to be the latest 2019 settings?????????????????????????????????????????????????

Use the default setting. Or here I'm quoting mine ( Works like a charm with any pack )

Name : Airtel Internet
APN : airtelgprs.com
Proxy, Port,Username,Password, Server, MMSC,MMS Proxy, MMS Port : Not Set
MCC : 404
MNC : 31
Authentication Type : Not Set
Apn Type : default,supl
Apn Protocol : IPv4
APN Roaming Protocol : IPv4
APN enable/disable : APn enabled ( Option Greyed Out )
Bearer : Unspecified
MVNO Type : None
MVNO Value : Not Set

Using these setting on Asus Zenfone Max Pro m1

BTW, When I activate netpack on Airtel it shows a redirect error while browsing some websites but after I restart the phone I can browse normally as usually. Happens only when I activate netpack.

BTW, Make sure you have 4G VOLTE enabled in option.

Top Bottom