BDF Tablets from SHENZHEN China

icebags

Technomancer
Shall, I meet the officials at their office tomorrow here in Kolkata and request to deliver the tablet towards me personally???
lol no. 6 days gone, 14 more to go. you take a deep breath, forget about the mail & enjoy one of these mailbag videos.

OP
kg11sgbg

kg11sgbg

Indian Railways - The Vibrant and Moving INDIA
Wel,well,well.
Might be receiving the Tablet tomorrow at my Office address. (Actually I am hiding this transaction from my spouse!!!!!):emoji_wink:

Today, I went to Kolkata Customs(Foreign Air Mail) deptt.
They were very cordial and helpful about my query. It was a really good experience.
I HAVE TO PAY Rs.1786.00 AS CUSTOMS DUTY/TAX for this Tablet,which was ascertained and confirmed by them.
I had the money,wanted to pay on spot and receive my package. They regretfully and politely said that the package would reach me through "POSTAL PROPER CHANNEL", and that would be delivered to me sharp tomorrow on 02-11-2019.
I have to sign in 3 forms and give the amount of money to postal delivery man. A receipt would also be provided to me.

At least feeling a sigh of relief.
Thanks Friend (s), @whitestar_999 , @icebags , @pkkumarcool , @bssunilreddy

Update: "ITEM DISPATCHED" as shown in status.from Kolkata Foreign RLO Building...

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
Wel,well,well.
Might be receiving the Tablet tomorrow at my Office address. (Actually I am hiding this transaction from my spouse!!!!!):emoji_wink:

They were very cordial and helpful about my query. It was a really good experience.
I HAVE TO PAY Rs.1786.00 AS CUSTOMS DUTY/TAX for this Tablet,which was ascertained and confirmed by them.
I had the money,wanted to pay on spot and receive my package. They regretfully and politely said that the package would reach me through "POSTAL PROPER CHANNEL", and that would be delivered to me sharp tomorrow on 02-11-2019.
I have to sign in 3 forms and give the amount of money to postal delivery man. A receipt would also be provided to me.

Update: "ITEM DISPATCHED" as shown in status.from Kolkata Foreign RLO Building...
Good to hear that you sorted it out.:D

icebags

Technomancer
Wel,well,well.

great to hear that. but, you could have saved the taxi fare, if you just waited few more days. :D

OP
kg11sgbg

kg11sgbg

Good to know,post a small review of the tablet here later.:)
Oh! Sure.
Shall post pics and comments,briefly about the tablet.
great to hear that. but, you could have saved the taxi fare, if you just waited few more days. :D
Very Truly and well said...
From my office to Customs Deptt. location,it took Rs.99.00 by OLA(Single passenger not SHARE, Micro car choice- White ZEST car)
While returning,it took Rs.8.00 by mini-bus(Though I had to walk a few hundred metres of distance on each side of location).:emoji_slight_smile:

OP
kg11sgbg

kg11sgbg

upload_2019-11-2_21-14-38.png

upload_2019-11-2_21-16-30.png

Alas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I didn't receive the tablet,nor could I pay.
Stayed at office till 04:48p.m. afternoon.
Office Hours(10:00a.m. to 05:00p.m.)

No Post man came to our office. None contacted.
Seems they have stolen the Tablet.:blackeye::blank::emoji_sob::emoji_thumbsdown:

@whitestar_999 ; @icebags ; @bssunilreddy ; @pkkumarcool what is your take on the following by Postal Deptt. of India
Reason : Item wrongly directed Measure : Item forwarded/redirected

Last edited:

icebags

Technomancer
there is a chance postman did not query well for the recipient, if it's an office address. it came from g.p.o & you need to pay a visit there the next day. and yah, keep paying attention to phone rings.

they normally deliver properly to home addresses, not sure about office addresses. and they may be lazy enough not to call, depends.

carry enough office and home address proofs and also identity proofs.

OP
kg11sgbg

kg11sgbg

there is a chance postman did not query well for the recipient, if it's an office address. it came from g.p.o & you need to pay a visit there the next day. and yah, keep paying attention to phone rings.

they normally deliver properly to home addresses, not sure about office addresses. and they may be lazy enough not to call, depends.
But our office a well renowned Public Sector office of India,is situated besides the Park street another well known road of central Kolkata. in fact it could be depicted as one of the elite locations in Kolkata.
Fact is that,the postman never came,nor did he ring me to convey any message or communication.

Actually,these people are very,very unpredictable as well as callous in their duties,NOT ALL of course.
Let me wait for Monday and see what happens.

icebags

Technomancer
But our office a well renowned Public Sector office of India,is situated besides the Park street another well known road of central Kolkata. in fact it could be depicted as one of the elite locations in Kolkata.
Fact is that,the postman never came,nor did he ring me to convey any message or communication.

Actually,these people are very,very unpredictable as well as callous in their duties,NOT ALL of course.
Let me wait for Monday and see what happens.
ya, gpo is at park street itself, better pay a visit with the print out of the tracker, at lunchtime by walk.

OP
kg11sgbg

kg11sgbg

ya, gpo is at park street itself, better pay a visit with the print out of the tracker, at lunchtime by walk.
No, Friend a bit of error in your info.
G.P.O. is located on Netaji Subhas Bose Road,Kolkata-1,besides the B.B.D. Bag.
Ours is at Kolkata-71.

Please note the difference in Pin codes.

Both locations are nearly 3 Kms apart.

OP
kg11sgbg

kg11sgbg

Got at last.

IT IS THE SH!T OF A TABLET.
Sorry,that I am unable to post images here.

If you people buy Chinese Tablets, then Go in for brands like- TECLAST; ALLDOCUBE; VOYO; CHUWI

This BDF is just another cr@p amongst the false lot of tablets...

It really has 4GB RAM and 64GB ROM with 1920x1080 screen resolution.

But Mediatek MT6580 chip based CPU is just my foot with the obsolete Mali T400GPU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Only wifi is running normally,but inspite of claimed 4G network connection, IT IS JUST A BIG FAD.

Total money gone into waste through the drain.:noob::noob::noob::pullhair::pullhair::pullhair::blackeye::blackeye::blackeye::aaargh::aaargh::aaargh::emoji_scorpion::emoji_scorpion::emoji_scorpion::emoji_spider::emoji_spider::emoji_spider::emoji_japanese_ogre::emoji_japanese_ogre::emoji_japanese_ogre:

icebags

Technomancer
why went through all the trouble to order it in the first place ? :meditate:
as far as i know tenida didn't buy it.

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
OMG! all the hassle and trouble for a Chinese tablet...
Didn't you read the specification before buying ?

And also beware that there are lots of fake products in Aliexpress.
Don't go by the image description of the product in the site. The FINAL product which you receive could be a totally different one.

BUY CAREFULLY!!!

pkkumarcool

Game & anime Lover
Got at last.

IT IS THE SH!T OF A TABLET.
Sorry,that I am unable to post images here.

If you people buy Chinese Tablets, then Go in for brands like- TECLAST; ALLDOCUBE; VOYO; CHUWI

This BDF is just another cr@p amongst the false lot of tablets...

It really has 4GB RAM and 64GB ROM with 1920x1080 screen resolution.

But Mediatek MT6580 chip based CPU is just my foot with the obsolete Mali T400GPU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Only wifi is running normally,but inspite of claimed 4G network connection, IT IS JUST A BIG FAD.

Total money gone into waste through the drain.:noob::noob::noob::pullhair::pullhair::pullhair::blackeye::blackeye::blackeye::aaargh::aaargh::aaargh::emoji_scorpion::emoji_scorpion::emoji_scorpion::emoji_spider::emoji_spider::emoji_spider::emoji_japanese_ogre::emoji_japanese_ogre::emoji_japanese_ogre:

You can post imgur links

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom