BDF Tablets from SHENZHEN China

OP
kg11sgbg

kg11sgbg

Indian Railways - The Vibrant and Moving INDIA
1). Postman from G.P.O. handed over me this:--->
*i.imgur.com/lqrSgFj.jpg
Sorry for my mistake + error. Actually,the customs duty was Rs.1876.00, not Rs.1786.00 as I mentioned earlier. My,bad. Sorry,Friends.

2). After cutting open:--->
*i.imgur.com/nV6j53W.jpg

It was really the positive aspect of sending the Tablet through a very tight and tough Air bubble wrap pack.

3). Tablet Pack;--->
*i.imgur.com/lbkQN8I.jpg

There goes the packet,which looks elegant yet simplicty redefined.

4). More Robustness and Care;--->
*i.imgur.com/Z9rUcOx.jpg

This is the art and style of true careful + robust packaging. The white rectangular sleek paper box houses the adapter,usb-to-dc.pin charger cable,usb-to-type-c(micro) cable,sim ejector pin tool, one micro(type-c)-to- usb small adapter. The large rectangular tough polyfoam pack houses the tablet,manual and one extra screen guard.

5). Accessories:--->
*i.imgur.com/lKjIBoZ.jpg

Accessories galore....

6). BDF-819:--->
*i.imgur.com/pmjjynL.jpg

Ultimately, the Tablet which is out from its chamber.

7). BDF-819...
*i.imgur.com/qj55Dtn.jpg

The rear side of the Tablet.

All pics, taken inside my office premises during recess period/tiffin hrs.

A very petty Tablet,yet using it from yesterday.

wifi experience and touch screen fluidity is excellent. Minimal software installed,NO BLOATWARE.

The microSDHC TFT card is ultimately recognized,by the tablet. I bought a 64GB microSDHC from aliexpress. Actually you have to push a little bit inside the slot which renders it tightly inside the slot.

Only con is that Jio sim is recognized but network not working in the tablet.
This tablet supports only B3 B7 B20 bands of LTE(4G) networks. Jio runs on B3 network band,but still no connection.
Any Help would be appreciated.

Last edited:

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
Friend posted through Imgur,but only links are appearing. How to post images directly?
Right click on imgur image to get the direct link(if image gets zoomed in browser itself then you can also right click on it to see the link in properties).e.g. for 1st pic it is *i.imgur.com/y0LOl6b.jpg now post the link between img & /img each enclosed in square bracket *& [forward slash img]

OP
kg11sgbg

kg11sgbg

Right click on imgur image to get the direct link(if image gets zoomed in browser itself then you can also right click on it to see the link in properties).e.g. for 1st pic it is *i.imgur.com/y0LOl6b.jpg now post the link between img & /img each enclosed in square bracket *& [forward slash img]
Thank You Friend,very much.

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
@whitestar_999 , the issues about Jio sim
How to resolve???
It is being recognized by tablet,but cannot connect to network???!!!
Not sure,usually phones/tablets meant for one region/country usually don't work in other regions/countries especially with 4g/volte networks.I suggest asking at xda forums where there are many experts incl from India too so more chances of getting an explanation.

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
It may be because of the different MHz spectrum(850,900,1800,2100,2300) used by the 3 providers in your city.I think airtel 4g at 900MHz is working with your tablet.
List of LTE networks in Asia - Wikipedia

pkkumarcool

Game & anime Lover
It may be because of the different MHz spectrum(850,900,1800,2100,2300) used by the 3 providers in your city.I think airtel 4g at 900MHz is working with your tablet.
List of LTE networks in Asia - Wikipedia

Airtel uses 2300 MHz TD-LTE band to offer the service

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
kg11sgbg

kg11sgbg

Now Airtel4G sim initializes network,after one level of webpage or site,it says no cellular network,try wifi?????????
@whitestar_999 ,what is this???

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
Try at xda forums,you should get better replies there.May be the airtel network is doing some check like imei/hardware id after initial successful connection & then decide to disconnect service as device not found as per specifications provided by telecom ministry in India.

OP
kg11sgbg

kg11sgbg

*i.imgur.com/Eyg84zA.jpg
See the Network bar on the upper right hand corner.

*i.imgur.com/uHYBSvr.jpg

The Google app opens showing network is normal.
But now comes the catch,when I try to open the page about "Deepin Linux" it gives this;--->

*i.imgur.com/mdkHiI1.jpg

The thin horizontal bar starts and then stops there,taking eons....

Ultimately,this:--->

*i.imgur.com/1LyHHCc.jpg

HIGHLY FRUSTRATING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
Like I said,it may be airtel restricting your device net access even if it shows connected to 4g,may be google app works because its data traffic is not affected/filtered by this. Only xda forum guys should be able to tell with some certainty.

OP
kg11sgbg

kg11sgbg

As a careless fool and moron I had BRICKED my new Tablet,while I tried to flash TWRP Recovery......................................................................................................................................................................................

Screen stuck at Boot Logo..............................................................................................................

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
As a careless fool and moron I had BRICKED my new Tablet,while I tried to flash TWRP Recovery......................................................................................................................................................................................

Screen stuck at Boot Logo..............................................................................................................
Immediately go to xda forum before attempting anything else.Also if I recall correctly,TWRP is only installed after the bootloader is unlocked.

OP
kg11sgbg

kg11sgbg

Immediately go to xda forum before attempting anything else.Also if I recall correctly,TWRP is only installed after the bootloader is unlocked.
Through ADB terminal,all the commands performed successfully without any failure,but the tablet is soft bricked.

OP
kg11sgbg

kg11sgbg

Already posted to XDA forum about the problem,even posted on message center at Aliexpress to SHENZHEN BDF TOUCH TECHNOLOGY CO.,LTD.
:facepalm::duh2::pullhair::Fingerx:

Top Bottom