BDF Tablets from SHENZHEN China

kg11sgbg

Indian Railways - The Vibrant and Moving INDIA
Friends any idea about BDF company Tablet manufactured in China at SHENZHEN?

I am bringing one 8 inch screen display model through AliExpress.
I am bringing this:--->
US $84.49 25% OFF|2019 New 8 Inch 4G LTE Mobile Phone Call Tablet Pc Octa Core Android 7.0 Tablets 4GB+64GB WiFi Bluetooth 3G 4G Dual SIM 5MP+12MP-in Tablets from Computer & Office on AliExpress - 11.11_Double 11_Singles' Day

Anyone bought so far from China?
Please share any points.
Model: BDF819

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
No idea but you should be ready to pay customs duty in case you get unlucky as this product price is above the 5k exemption limit so if customs officer decided to inspect it closely & decide to do a google search for price then you will have to pay customs duty.

P.S. btw long time no see :)

OP
kg11sgbg

kg11sgbg

No idea but you should be ready to pay customs duty in case you get unlucky as this product price is above the 5k exemption limit so if customs officer decided to inspect it closely & decide to do a google search for price then you will have to pay customs duty.

P.S. btw long time no see :)
No ,actually I was busy with work schedule these days. So this absence.
Never to forget YOU friend and the others too.

Moreover a bit distractred from this forum, as I am in TELEGRAM group ,busy testing different custom ROM's ported to my SRT.Phone a.k.a T5524 a.k.a rimo02a smartphone from SMARTRON.

Regarding payment of custom fees,it is really a sh!t if the customs officer closely inspects the product and charges me.:-(:pan:
Anyway,friend thank you for the response.

OP
kg11sgbg

kg11sgbg

No problem :) give an update here whenever you get it.
Bro. seems I am in a soup.
See this:--->

Attached file

What to do now?
How much I have to pay???

Attachments

• mod-Screenshot_2019-10-24 Track Consignment.png
    mod-Screenshot_2019-10-24 Track Consignment.png
    159.7 KB · Views: 198
Last edited:

icebags

Technomancer
now you wait for 15-20 days. if they release it then fine, otherwise you may have to call them / visit them to inquire. they are probably suspecting the item is undervalued in declaration form or something. anyways, if they charge taxes, it may be 20-50%, depends on them. but they may not charge taxes at all, totally depends on them.

for high value items, courier services like DHL is recommended, they take care of the paper works themselves, which are required for high value items, and collect the money from your doorstep.

OP
kg11sgbg

kg11sgbg

Actually logistics staff has declared the tablet at US $50.00 price in their form.
This was conveyed to me by Shenzhen BDF Touch Technology Ltd.,the seller.

icebags

Technomancer
What is this custom form shouldn’t it be filled by seller.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

it's basically a form with recipient address and item details - description, value, weight etc. printed on it. sellers take the form print out and stick it on the packet. they never miss to do this.

but his case, the item value was mentioned $50, for a 8" tablet, which probably attracted their suspicion. they are experienced people after all, handing thousands of packets daily. they know which one to catch, which one to not.

OP
kg11sgbg

kg11sgbg

it's basically a form with recipient address and item details - description, value, weight etc. printed on it. sellers take the form print out and stick it on the packet. they never miss to do this.

but his case, the item value was mentioned $50, for a 8" tablet, which probably attracted their suspicion. they are experienced people after all, handing thousands of packets daily. they know which one to catch, which one to not.
Then what will be my activity?
I mean how much (Taxes/Duty)do I need to pay for the Tablet?

OP
kg11sgbg

kg11sgbg

42% of Rs.6700.oo(approx.)
Comes at Rs.2800.00 to be precise!!!!
Which I HAVE TO SHELL OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:blackeye::duh2::pullhair::mad:

Do I have to pay this amount to Postman/Delivery Personnel or Directly to Customs Deptt???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

icebags

Technomancer
Then what will be my activity?
I mean how much (Taxes/Duty)do I need to pay for the Tablet?
you just wait, and keep checking tracker as i said. if you get charged you will get call from local post office. if you are asked of item value(which you wont be, anyways), tell the actual value. when you pay tax, get the receipt.

OP
kg11sgbg

kg11sgbg

Still today tablet stuck at the Customs office with the message CN22/23 missing /inappropriate.

When shall I get hold of it???:duh2::banghead::pullhair:

OP
kg11sgbg

kg11sgbg

Latest status as of today is

upload_2019-10-31_21-31-42.png

Now the highlighted region in yellow,shows "Retention Reason: Other"

@icebags , do you have any idea what does that mean?
Also seeking help from @whitestar_999 and @pkkumarcool , regarding the latest update of the product.

Shall, I meet the officials at their office tomorrow here in Kolkata and request to deliver the tablet towards me personally???

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
You can meet the officials,at least you can request them to lower the customs duty if they agree to tell you the exact amount at that time because it looks like you will have to pay some customs duty.

Top Bottom