Battlefield 4

OP
RCuber

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
i am unable to play BF4. Getting ultra low fps right from the game launch. Any idea guys?

in-game settings are default. Resolution must be somewhat around 1366x768. I have never been able to run the game. Tried first time today. Issue is only specific to BF4. Other games run just fine.

Turn off that AMD software.... Rapture something.

OP
RCuber

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
^^ people have reported fps drops in BF3/4 when using rapture and origin in game both at the same time. that includes me too.

masterkd

Padawan
Thanks for the info mates. I got busy in the weekend and was unable to check it out. As a matter of fact raptr was running in my system as well. I will surely try after closing raptr tonight.

toad_frog09

Swimming, eh??
I just recently started playing this game. Bought the game code in feb and had to wait because of studies and proper internet connection.
Being a age old CS player, I don't know why people bash this game so much. I have played this game for two days now and I've never had more fun on any other multiplayer game.

Although, I dislike how EA has put so much microtransaction here. Most of the good stuff (better sights, for eg) are unlocked only via battlepacks and its tempting to buy that 5 X pack for 600. Not to mention the kits that can be bought for 300-400 rupees that immediately unlocks weapons.

On my 1 mbps unlimited connection, I get under 140 ping on most southeast Asian servers with some dipping till 90, so there are no lags what so ever.

Any other player looking to form a platoon can ping me up at 7_GaZ.

Last edited:
Top Bottom