Battlefield 4

SunE

Professional Newbie
Re: Battlefield 4 Multiplayer Discussion

It's again 50% off. Actually almost all the new titles are right now. Will try to get it this time finally :p

SunE

Professional Newbie

Bought it yesterday. Playing it right now. Game seems to be somewhat different from BF3. I'm finding it a bit difficult to adapt especially without my gaming mouse :(

BTW if anyone is playing, add me T0rN4D0-SuNnY

abhidev

Human Spambot

since I updated the origin client...I'm unable to join any server...anybody facing this issue ??

SunE

Professional Newbie

Nope. Updated today and been playing all day. Working good for me. Try reinstalling.

rajatGod512

N00B Troller

Nope. Updated today and been playing all day. Working good for me. Try reinstalling.

He sorted it out , The Origin In game interface was the problem , he disabled it and it started working .

SunE

Professional Newbie

^^ Well again it is working for me. What is the matter with origin? Why are so many people having issues with it?

abhidev

Human Spambot

there was another origin update yesterday...thought it would fix the previous bug...but now I can't even launch the game :-x

abhidev

Human Spambot

I don't know whats the issue...tried repairing the game too...it launches BF3 battlelog with no issues...only Bf4 and BF-hardline aren't working :/

- - - Updated - - -

maybe I shall try reinstalling the chrome plugin

abhidev

Human Spambot

mine is working fine too after a pc restart

- - - Updated - - -

do you lose all the points if you get disconnected from the game ??

Maverick03

Broken In

Is anybody facing issues with the game? I am talking about a certain lag occurring every few(2-3) seconds since last two updates of origin. Never had this problem before!

Top Bottom