Battlefield 4

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
Re: Battlefield 4 Multiplayer Discussion

@rajat: Honestly, I'm jelly. Hell, who wouldn't be?

Anyway, welcome to BF4. It's surely a great game.

- - - Updated - - -

F*cking hell! DLCs are now 1k?! F*CK!

icebags

Technomancer

ea understands, whatever they do, people are addicted. :(

ok, my bf4 is ready. pls suggest some fast scoring constant action infantry maps like metro.....

Last edited:

iittopper

Wise Old Owl

ok, my bf4 is ready. pls suggest some fast scoring constant action infantry maps like metro.....

Get grenade shortcut bundle from origin ( free ) , start 64p Operation locker server . Choose RGO impact grenade , close your eyes , and rape the G key of your keyboard :p

icebags

Technomancer

:D u just read my mind, i took the grande shortcut and going to load support stuff.

meh i just love linear maps, pure entertainment and totally refreshing after a days work. :p

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!

That isn't how you play Battlefield. :<

Play true BF mode, Conquest. Experience vast battlefield to play Battlefield. Rush and TDM are things that made BF go mainstream.

icebags

Technomancer

^ r u kidding, jumping into corners and starting spitfire is what i do most of the time . :D

anyways, game isn't working, it's showing nvidia driver is outdated and the stopping responding. i guess i will have to update driver. any more ideas ? *l.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/emoticons7/37.gif

kunalht

In the zone

play domination or TDM on operation locker and dawnbreaker.

rajatGod512

N00B Troller

That isn't how you play Battlefield. :<

Play true BF mode, Conquest. Experience vast battlefield to play Battlefield. Rush and TDM are things that made BF go mainstream.

I have played only BF3 , but yeah you are right the true fun of battlefield is in Conquest ... I like all the maps (Including metro which many times turns into a grenade/rpg/m320 fest)

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!

So... err... Origin Mehico will now be Origin US? So buy-it-for-less trick no more? :<

iittopper

Wise Old Owl

Most probably . Actually i am pretty sure mexicans will have same fate as us . The change will take place on 28th march, so if anyone want titanfall,now is the time.

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!

I feel dirty if I buy an expansion pack for 1k. But then again, Naval Strike's looking kickarse.

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ

DLC for 1k? its Rs.599.

Cuber y u not play BF4, its much more stable now, especially rubberbanding almost gone.

OP
RCuber

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member

DLC for 1k? its Rs.599.

Cuber y u not play BF4, its much more stable now, especially rubberbanding almost gone.

Will do, but I am very busy with work. I got some time only yesterday so played one round.

BTW I saw two real tanks being transported on a trucks in Nice Road today. I almost got tears in my eyes. My guess is that it was some variant of T-90(India uses T-90), top was covered in cloth, rear and wheels was visible. it was such a moment that all those tanking round we used to play just flashed in front of me. The experience was just terrific, and I didn't even see the full tank :D

I Should get a tank. <Insert picture of paper reading cat here>

Thank you DICE!!

icebags

Technomancer

Will do, but I am very busy with work. I got some time only yesterday so played one round.

BTW I saw two real tanks being transported on a trucks in Nice Road today. I almost got tears in my eyes. My guess is that it was some variant of T-90(India uses T-90), top was covered in cloth, rear and wheels was visible. it was such a moment that all those tanking round we used to play just flashed in front of me. The experience was just terrific, and I didn't even see the full tank :D

I Should get a tank. <Insert picture of paper reading cat here>

Thank you DICE!!

wow, u should have taken some time and drooled over it while putting the head out of car window. :D

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ

Wasn't the dlc price hiked to 1k? I checket it few days back and saw both china rising and second assault for 999

:O
didnt know they hiked the cost.

on what basis EA hiked the price? Is the game setting sales record or are people 'enjoying' the game? :lol:

I was thinking of getting 'Naval Strike DLC', but the way 'Second assault' DLC is doing right now - 2 or 3 servers hosting it, NOPE!

Since its Dice, they are going to break the game even more with the new DLC, then they'll release another patch to patch the patch :lol:

Top Bottom