Battlefield 4

abhidev

Human Spambot
Re: Battlefield 4 Multiplayer Discussion

Here are all in my frnds list...whoever is tdf mark it here in the list and i'll send a invite :D

Kartikoli
Aaruni_k96
Anmol4all
Asifdking
Avinandan012
Bizhat
Dragon_aod
Dvjex
Gta0gagan
IndianRambo
Killeramju
Maverick389

icebags

Technomancer

lets the tag be TDFi as before ?
i thought TDF Gollems would be a good name. :lol:

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!

Gunslinger_Geek

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah, getting more selective with where I allot my time as I grow more old. BF4 is not one of those games. Pretty much broken POS.

You old as in you having BF4's "bad" impression, not your age. lol

Game's pretty kickarse now. Making me wanna buy Premium but I'll wait for BF5 & it's Premium. No, I'd rather wait for next Bad Company.

Last edited:

abhidev

Human Spambot

^ man I don't know how to add users...can you try applying?

icebags

Technomancer

and i dont know how to search a platoon to apply for .........

OP
RCuber

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member

dayum, BF4 has become so much better.. enjoying the rounds!! I think I am getting my skills back :D

abhidev

Human Spambot

I am not skilled enough...I have tough time trying to get headshots and in the process I'm the first one to die :( Any tips

OP
RCuber

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member

I am not skilled enough...I have tough time trying to get headshots and in the process I'm the first one to die :( Any tips

Play TDM and Domination, fast paced game makes your reflexes much faster.
and don't try to snipe from home base or long distance. it requires skills and practice and some training. start sniping from 100 - 150 mtrs and go further. choose and stick to only one scope. dont switch between scopes. I use 1x/4x for short range, and only 8x for Long range. I don't bother engaging targets over 500 mtrs as its out of current PTFO range :p

abhidev

Human Spambot

I'm not that bad in medium range combat.... It's just in close quarters my aim points at the body rather than the head... this way the opponent gets time to kill me :mad:

OP
RCuber

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member

I'm not that bad in medium range combat.... It's just in close quarters my aim points at the body rather than the head... this way the opponent gets time to kill me :mad:

heh.. for CQ you cannot zoom in the scope like long range.. it always happens, use laser sight and pray you get a good body shot. then use secondary weapon to finish off the enemy.

rajatGod512

N00B Troller

The sniping in bf4 feels different to bf3 , I was getting very good at sniping in bf3 , was getting 600m shots with ease ... 765 being the highest (it was pure luck though).

abhidev

Human Spambot

I don't use laser sight much as it gives away your position...well will have to try aiming at head next time I play :D

Top Bottom