Battlefield 4

iittopper

Wise Old Owl
Re: Battlefield 4 Multiplayer Discussion

Second assault dlc is awesome . The sandstorm in gulf of oman is the best thing in the dlc. The joy of sniping during sandstorm is so good. I get similar feeling like i used to get playing conquest part of africa hourbour and atacama desert from bad company 2.

Didn't bothered to play metro since 64p is clusterf**k . Now with additional grenades, it is best maps for noobs and spammers. So always join no explosive server.

For caspian border, they removed the greenish environment to give autumn like feel. Its good but i will prefer to play bf3 version at ultra setting without any fps drop, netcode issue and stuttering.

All four maps are better than base maps graphic wise . My fav weapon has returned - GOL and small buggy is also back. But still i dont think that this dlc is worth rs 600 simply because these are just the same map with little enhancement and should be available to all bf3 and bf4 players free of charge. But this is EA we are talking. So better wait for discount or get premium @ 1.8k .

iittopper

Wise Old Owl

Premium at 1.8k where?

Origin Mx . Its available for 399 $ mexican pesos which approx 1.8k. I am very confused whether to get titanfall or premium . Both are mp genre so i dont want to get both. Anyone here thinking of getting titanfall?

rakesh_ic

Cyborg Agent

^Heard the sandstorm levolution in Oman is as annoying as Siege of Shanghai levolution.

Absolutely no vision when the sandstorm is on. But Gulf of Oman is laggy and needs a fix

- - - Updated - - -

Origin Mx . Its available for 399 $ mexican pesos which approx 1.8k. I am very confused whether to get titanfall or premium . Both are mp genre so i dont want to get both. Anyone here thinking of getting titanfall?

Get yourself the premium asap and you wont regret it. Titanfall is a passable game. I was excited about it after E3 that I thought of skipping BF4 to get titanfall. After playing titanfall beta I felt I am just doing the same thnig again and again (read it in Vaas style) with not much of thought or skill. Its a plain non strategic mech shooter which can only offer boredom in long run

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ

So EA Just Cancelled My Premium Membership... : battlefield_4

Turns out (after reading the terms of service) that the code I purchased online cannot be redeemed by anyone else other than the original purchaser. If anyone else redeems the code EA has the right to cancel the "Entitlement". I also broke another section of the agreement which says the code must be redeemed in the country it was purchased in. I'm assuming because the code was cheap it was from another country.

Moral of the story: Don't try to cheat EA out of the only game they're good at playing. They have dedicated resources to find anyone who is attempting "fraud".

- - - Updated - - -

Battlefield 4 half price!
*www.origin.com/en-au/store/deals/sale/battlefield-blowout

PC Download
Rs.1,749.50

Battlefield 3™ Premium Edition & Premium both (PC Download) at Rs.999.50

icebags

Technomancer

thinking of getting bf4 during this 50% sale.

what is current mp experience with this game ? bugs/crashes/lags/glitches etc. i need to know this, i would better wait for a stable gaming experience than hurrying into it.

should i go for deluxe ed, that comes with china rising + 3 battlepacks ?

- - - Updated - - -

^ any feedback ?

OP
RCuber

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member

^^ take regular version, buy SA from the money saved. I didnt like china rising . also battlepacks are crap and don't fall for it.

OP
RCuber

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member

o ..... and what about gaming experience ? crashes, bugs ?

I had uninstalled the game two months ago as it was very unstable and unplayable. then I reinstalled it 2 week ago , it was very stable , and didn't crash at all. netcode issues is still there.

icebags

Technomancer

what kind of netcode issues ? explain pls, comparing to bf3.

i think i wanted to try air superiority, is there air superiority in base game ?

OP
RCuber

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member

^^ Netcode is like hit registration , lag , getting killed after I cross a wall etc etc. I haven't tried Air Superiority, its available in CR.

kunalht

In the zone

downloaded battlefield 4.
but when i click on join server it stucks at joining server in battlelog.
nothing happen after that.
any solution?

OP
RCuber

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member

^^ try updating the plugin and try using chrome. also restart PC :p

rakesh_ic

Cyborg Agent

downloaded battlefield 4.
but when i click on join server it stucks at joining server in battlelog.
nothing happen after that.
any solution?

Check if you have downloaded the browser plugins and punkbuster is updated

Top Bottom