Battlefield 4

icebags

Technomancer
Re: Battlefield 4 Multiplayer Discussion

^^ Netcode is like hit registration , lag , getting killed after I cross a wall etc etc. I haven't tried Air Superiority, its available in CR.

thanks for the help, i bought the plain base version. but before even payment confirmation i received sms from bank that rs50 was spent at origin. whats that ? :-x considering that it was 1800.....

i really hate using credit cards at international sites.

SunE

Professional Newbie

I've been trying to order it since this evening and I haven't been successful in doing so. I've tried it thrice. I've been charged Rs 50 each time ( total 150 bucks charged for apparently no reason). I'm using my dad's credit card ( hdfc bank Visa). I tried both my name and my dad's name in the billing info but it didn't work. Please tell me why was I charged the money and what on earth am I doing wrong. I really want to purchase but can't risk losing another 50 rs

SunE

Professional Newbie

Ohh forgot to mention that I always keep getting error code 10048

OP
RCuber

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member

thanks for the help, i bought the plain base version. but before even payment confirmation i received sms from bank that rs50 was spent at origin. whats that ? :-x considering that it was 1800.....

i really hate using credit cards at international sites.

I've been trying to order it since this evening and I haven't been successful in doing so. I've tried it thrice. I've been charged Rs 50 each time ( total 150 bucks charged for apparently no reason). I'm using my dad's credit card ( hdfc bank Visa). I tried both my name and my dad's name in the billing info but it didn't work. Please tell me why was I charged the money and what on earth am I doing wrong. I really want to purchase but can't risk losing another 50 rs

Online stores like Apple Store, Google Play Store, pay pal etc etc charge a credit card for say $1 to verify if its a valid credit card. Some sites require you to put in a code which gets in your bank statement for that transaction to verify that you have provided a valid CC. the amount will be put back into the CC once they receive confirmation or after a few days.

kunalht

In the zone

Game is working now.
But there are many lags and in indian servers ping goes from 30 to 999 and then back to 30.
& starting game takes long time.
Is it a good idea to install game in external HDD(USB 3.0)?

OP
RCuber

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member

Game is working now.
But there are many lags and in indian servers ping goes from 30 to 999 and then back to 30.
& starting game takes long time.
Is it a good idea to install game in external HDD(USB 3.0)?

Skip playing in Indian Servers.Choose SG/MY servers. they are more stable.

Dont install BF4 in External HDD, people buy SSD so that they can get into the game faster. :p

SunE

Professional Newbie

Online stores like Apple Store, Google Play Store, pay pal etc etc charge a credit card for say $1 to verify if its a valid credit card. Some sites require you to put in a code which gets in your bank statement for that transaction to verify that you have provided a valid CC. the amount will be put back into the CC once they receive confirmation or after a few days.

Ok fine I'll get the 150 Rs back. But I really want to buy the game. Please tell me the procedure to buy it as I'm unable to do so.

rajatGod512

N00B Troller

Is there a TDF Platoon in BF4 Like BF3, If not someone with premium should make it .

P.S. I got BF4 ....... For Free :D

OP
RCuber

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member

^^ platoon has started ...

oops its not digit platoon .. :(

rajatGod512

N00B Troller

There was a free giveaway in a forum ... I took part in it and won the key the OP of that Thread had many keys from the AMD Promtion of BF4. Now where I was lucky is that The day that thread was made I randomly searched for Battlefield 4 Giveaway in google and set time to less than 24 hours and it was displayed as the first result itself .

OP gave me AMD code , registered at amd website it asked me entered the code and got the Origin BF4 key ... :p

Here is the link : Battlefield 4 giveaway!

Top Bottom