Battlefield 4

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
Re: Battlefield 4 Multiplayer Discussion

Haven't had a crash since six matches. Been pretty good so far. I take my words back about waiting for Titanfall.

But can't wait for VGX!

Maverick03

Broken In

Was playing at more than 40-45 fps on ultra 1080p but since the dec 3 patch i cant..putting it on medium also i am barely able to play the game!:(

Maverick03

Broken In

Lol..loved your reaction...its i7-4700mq,nvidia gt 755m, 8gb ram..all ultra at 1080p with AA off n all..

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!

^A lappy is over-powering my PC.

*images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120316183403/glee/images/5/55/Okay-meme_reasonably_small-1-.jpg

I want to know whether CPU upgrade is needed or not. From Phenom II X4 955.

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member

2-3 for HDD is within the user reported limit. for SSD its <15 seconds.

The wait feels like the length of commercials. I found BF3 was loading maps faster than BF4 on the same system.

Maverick03

Broken In

^A lappy is over-powering my PC.

*images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120316183403/glee/images/5/55/Okay-meme_reasonably_small-1-.jpg

I want to know whether CPU upgrade is needed or not. From Phenom II X4 955.

I believe your CPU should serve the purpose well alhough you will benefit if u go for FX-8xxx series..which graphic card you use?

digit1191

In the zone

It's funny that I'm getting 100 pings in Asian Servers in BF4 becauseBF3 I get 400+ ping in Asian servers .. !!

Anyways, good for me :D

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!

Anybody having stuttering, like FPS drops? I heard unparking cores works, but it does only for about 15-20 mins and then the stuttering kicks back. I've alt-tab'd outta BF4 to check the usage of BF4, and it uses all the cores and uses 80-97% of CPU.

Halp?

OP
RCuber

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member

4 gigs is less, hogs the system a lot. I experienced this in BF3 and hence upgraded the RAM to 8 gigs.. now its smooth. in BF3 if I ALT tabbed out then I would deferentially get an game crash

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!

4 gigs is less, hogs the system a lot. I experienced this in BF3 and hence upgraded the RAM to 8 gigs.. now its smooth. in BF3 if I ALT tabbed out then I would deferentially get an game crash

Nothing of the sorts. BF3 was silky smooth and still is.

prudhivisekhar

In the zone

graphic card is the issue. I am playing using 5570 and the game runs fine only in low settings. Have to replace the old one soon :(

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!

WTF? Ever since I discovered that 4GB of RAM isn't enough, the game started acting up and now Windows says it has run out of memory and also it's giving me the DX error saying that VRAM isn't enough. Everything was fine except for the stuttering before.

Did my PC came to know that I discovered? IT'S SENTIENT! D:

Maverick03

Broken In

Well i believe your problem should be solved by adding extra ram..coz yes the game takes up a lot! During gaming i have seen ram usage a little over 4gb( including everything windows,processes and game)..

@rcuber..nice game yesterday at indian server! :D now i feel i like domination game mode as till now was only been able to love death matches!

OP
RCuber

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member

@rcuber..nice game yesterday at indian server! :D now i feel i like domination game mode as till now was only been able to love death matches!

Added you in Battlelog .

The problem I have seen in Indian servers is that its too one-sided everytime. Pro players stack up a team and dominate the other. Most pro Indian players I have encountered and really good but some don't have respect to fellow players, drop them a few time and the MC/BC stuff starts off in the chat.

BTW I started playing with coms and our squad does very well with that. usually only two or three have mics but its good for telling instructions or warnings of threats.

Top Bottom