Battlefield 4

OP
RCuber

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
Re: Battlefield 4 Multiplayer Discussion

Oh thats wat i thought.. wat were u using as a communication channel ? when i use skype with my frn my games volume goes down a little.

errr.. BF4 has VOIP inbuilt. just press the ALT button to speak to you squad.

anaklusmos

Youngling

Oh thats wat i thought.. wat were u using as a communication channel ? when i use skype with my frn my games volume goes down a little.
To remove that, right click the volume icon, select volume control options -> communications -> Set to do nothing

Maverick03

Broken In

Does it makes any difference having win8 or win8.1 in bf4 performance? I am having win8 and havent updated to 8.1.. Have heard that upgrading from 7 to 8 changes thing a lot but i wanted to know what about 8 to 8.1?

rakesh_ic

Cyborg Agent

Does it makes any difference having win8 or win8.1 in bf4 performance? I am having win8 and havent updated to 8.1.. Have heard that upgrading from 7 to 8 changes thing a lot but i wanted to know what about 8 to 8.1?

I dint find any notable difference. Besides the game crashes itself is so annoying and it keeps you thinking always if it is your setup or the game itself is causing the problem :p

rayfire

Journeyman

im waiting for my 7950 :-D so wanted to if i could record and play bf4 on ultra with 60fps

Maverick03

Broken In

Have the number of servers reduced or is it just me? Also i dont see any indian ones now..

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ

Guys, I along with old Battle Field Friends have rented a server. :))

[LBF]PTFO server All welcome 1000T / Vote Map + Mode / Team BAL - Server

Favorite it, play there & have fun :p

Its Actively Team Balanced (admin), 1000 ticket Conquest maps (default), NO RULES.

We have VOTING system, for 'next' maps & game modes - Rush, Obliteration, Domination, TDM.

Team balance - we dont team balance if you're playing with friend in squad.

atm we're just testing things & were trying out T-rex Easter Egg & Megalodon. :p

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!

Guys, do you get the small loading "-" thingy on the top right corner when the game crashes? Or does it crash immediately to the desktop? I'm not sure if the server kicked me or the game crashed because I get no message on the Battlelog, but I get that "-" for a second and then the game quits to Battlelog.

atm we're just testing things & were trying out T-rex Easter Egg & Megalodon. :p

Megalodon is false, but the T-rex is truth.

abhidev

Human Spambot

Yes it happens... it probably happens when you are kicked out :D

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!

Yes it happens... it probably happens when you are kicked out :D

I got kicked out once because 153ms ping was too much for the server. :)O) And I got the message in the Battlelog, so I think if I get kicked out I get a message.

abhidev

Human Spambot

I was kicked out too few times for not reading the rules as I was using frags and airburst gun which were not allowed... Didn't see admin's warnings and was banned for 2 hrs from the server :p

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member

If you dont get any message then it's probably connection error. And if CTD then yeah, you know it.

abhidev

Human Spambot

Yesterday noticed a sudden increase in Asian servers... Earlier when I scrolled through the server list... the list would end at some point... But yesterday the list was too huge :D

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ

Server now running at full capacity :p, after the new surprise 891MB update for PC.

ETA for me is 2hours :( , you guys join & have fun.

If any problem, report here or PM me.

Server link: [LBF] PTFO THAI SEA server / Vote Map / Team BAL / TS3

Teamspeak server is 119.81.1.186:10010 have fun!

Top Bottom