Battlefield 4

abhidev

Human Spambot
Re: Battlefield 4 Multiplayer Discussion

Add me too... also share the links to the servers you guys join... I'll join too :D

Maverick03

Broken In

Added you in Battlelog .

The problem I have seen in Indian servers is that its too one-sided everytime. Pro players stack up a team and dominate the other. Most pro Indian players I have encountered and really good but some don't have respect to fellow players, drop them a few time and the MC/BC stuff starts off in the chat.

BTW I started playing with coms and our squad does very well with that. usually only two or three have mics but its good for telling instructions or warnings of threats.

Thanks buddy! Well you are right about that. There should be more to team balancing..and yes i saw that typical mc/bc stuff! I believe thats just too immature. Moreover i hardly saw anyone playing as a squad or team except a few..its just everyone running around shooting blindly!:(

Maverick03

Broken In

This game is so damn good that even in my free time i am checking out videos by "chaBoyy". That guy makes some really good hilarious videos!

rakesh_ic

Cyborg Agent

Added you in Battlelog .

The problem I have seen in Indian servers is that its too one-sided everytime. Pro players stack up a team and dominate the other. Most pro Indian players I have encountered and really good but some don't have respect to fellow players, drop them a few time and the MC/BC stuff starts off in the chat.

BTW I started playing with coms and our squad does very well with that. usually only two or three have mics but its good for telling instructions or warnings of threats.

Rcuber, Add me up bro. My battlelog id is blackhawkric. Can you please specify your play timings?

OP
RCuber

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member

Rcuber, Add me up bro. My battlelog id is blackhawkric. Can you please specify your play timings?

added, its usually from 7-9 and then 10PM-1AM , if my squad is full then I play as infantry, if not then tanking. I avoid Floodzone. mostly we play on large maps, like transmission, resort, lancang, zavod.

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member

hehe

[YOUTUBE]Nx1oW0nF7n4[/YOUTUBE]

rakesh_ic

Cyborg Agent

added, its usually from 7-9 and then 10PM-1AM , if my squad is full then I play as infantry, if not then tanking. I avoid Floodzone. mostly we play on large maps, like transmission, resort, lancang, zavod.

Dont tell me you watch big boss 7 from 9 to 10PM like me :p..

I have the very same play time :) except that i dedicate the time equally for BF4, AC4 and LOL :)

DigitalDude

PhotonAttack

PC Game Update Dec 9
We're rolling out a new PC game update starting at 11AM UTC Dec 9. We're also rolling out the new server version R15. Between 11-12AM UTC, BF4 multiplayer on PC will be unavailable.
Dec 9 PC Game Update Notes
-Fixed one of the most frequently occurring client crashes
-Fixed broken collision on containers with open doors. The bug previously made grenades bounce back even though the doors were open.
-Fixed a bug in Defuse mode where defenders could win the round by killing all the attackers without disarming the bomb, if the bomb was disarmed in the previous round.
-Miscellaneous stability fixes further reducing the number of client crashes
-Fixed side gunner jitter when aiming in attack boats & transport helicopters
-Fixed some instances of frame rate drops when shooting at large Levolution objects after they have been destroyed (like the radar dish on Rogue Transmission)
-Fixed broken aiming for passengers on the China Rising dirt bike
-Fixed a bug where the sound when capturing a flag was not playing correctly
-Removed a bug that would double save during MP round transition and SP level transition. This fix will reduce the occurrence of corrupted save files.

R15 Server Update
We're rolling out a new server update starting at 11AM UTC Dec 9. Between 11-12AM UTC, BF4 multiplayer on PC will be unavailable. At the same time, we're rolling out a new game update on PC.
R15 Server Update Notes
-Various server side crash fixes, including the top seen crashes on R14
-Activated the reservedSlotsList.aggressiveJoin command that enables VIP players and server administrators directly joining full servers
-Client patch compatibility to make servers compatible with the Dec 09 client update

_

rakesh_ic

Cyborg Agent

PC Game Update Dec 9

R15 Server Update

_

I just wish it fixes the crashes while connecting the game. Its so very annoying that sometimes i just cant connect to a server even after attempting like 10 times after each crash

DigitalDude

PhotonAttack

I just wish it fixes the crashes while connecting the game. Its so very annoying that sometimes i just cant connect to a server even after attempting like 10 times after each crash
try joining servers with >4 free slots. I get that could not connect error only if the server is near full.

_

icebags

Technomancer

what are the typical cpu usage % of i5 (3450/3330/haswells) or 8320 during any mp session ?
:-?

Maverick03

Broken In

Game is running good for me now! No crashes! Even performance seems better than before

rakesh_ic

Cyborg Agent

every game crashed today. :/

Hey Cuber.. good to join you for a short time yesterday. I hope I can join today too. But were you on mic with the squad in the CQ game that we played after the TDM - both Parcel storm and operation locker maps??

rayfire

Journeyman

@rakesh_ic hey, with ur 7870 do u run bf4 on ultra at 1080p?and what avg fps u get?

OP
RCuber

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member

Hey Cuber.. good to join you for a short time yesterday. I hope I can join today too. But were you on mic with the squad in the CQ game that we played after the TDM - both Parcel storm and operation locker maps??

yes.. it was me and another friend of mine. you can see who is talking by looking at the speaker icon next to the squad member name.

rakesh_ic

Cyborg Agent

yes.. it was me and another friend of mine. you can see who is talking by looking at the speaker icon next to the squad member name.

Oh thats wat i thought.. wat were u using as a communication channel ? when i use skype with my frn my games volume goes down a little.

Top Bottom