Battlefield 4

Maverick03

Broken In
Re: Battlefield 4 Multiplayer Discussion

Have started playing in the same! Need to learn a lot! :p feel like a noob as this is my first battlefield multiplayer experience!:D any tips from pros are most welcome!
Also i don't notice any changes in fps when changing from ultra to high or vice versa!

rakesh_ic

Cyborg Agent

Have started playing in the same! Need to learn a lot! :p feel like a noob as this is my first battlefield multiplayer experience!:D any tips from pros are most welcome!
Also i don't notice any changes in fps when changing from ultra to high or vice versa!

Start playing the assault class to start with and support once you hit lvl 10. Play some TDM (team death match) games to improve skills. While in conquest, play as a squad and you have higher yield that way.

Play and max out one gun (the best one you feel for you) at a time. You can use M416 once its unlocked in assualt and may be you might like the gun as I find it the most noob friendly gun. While shooting, spraying seldom helps in long range and so adapt and learn to shoot in bursts. You need not put a gun in burst mode to fire the same but it is recommended during the initial days.

Most importantly, enjoy the game and be patient untill u hit atleast lvl 10 because BF generally is pretty punishing until u unlock some good guns and practice well.

OP
RCuber

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member

Stay with your squad, watch the minimap, and shoot to kill.

Maverick03

Broken In

Thank you rakesh_ic and rcuber for the amazing tips! Actually i used be in a CS clan during college days around 2 yrs back but this battlefield experience is completely new to me!

rakesh_ic

Cyborg Agent

Thank you rakesh_ic and rcuber for the amazing tips! Actually i used be in a CS clan during college days around 2 yrs back but this battlefield experience is completely new to me!

By your id, I can make out that you are from CS may be 1.6 :p

Its lot very different from CS as this is more real (example:: you cant run forward and backwards at the same speed, infact you wont pickup speed while running just as u press shift :p) Enjoy the best (close to reality) shooting MP currently..

Maverick03

Broken In

By your id, I can make out that you are from CS may be 1.6 :p

Its lot very different from CS as this is more real (example:: you cant run forward and backwards at the same speed, infact you wont pickup speed while running just as u press shift :p) Enjoy the best (close to reality) shooting MP currently..

Yup you are right! CS1.6 :D
True i could experience that! Everything is so different! But i am still enjoying!

rakesh_ic

Cyborg Agent

Yup you are right! CS1.6 :D
True i could experience that! Everything is so different! But i am still enjoying!

Btw, congrats on getting out of the CS fever and welcome to BF.. The problem with CS pro players is that they never come out of that limbo no matter what.. And they dont try out other games because they feel CS is superior to any other shooters.

PS:: Just my opinion

Maverick03

Broken In

Lol...i have seen that too! But i don't consider myself pro and yes i never did let CS took over my gaming life.. I mean after i got out of it!:p

Maverick03

Broken In

And yes my battlelog id is Maverick0389..as asked by Rcuber in first post of this thread..would like to make some BFFs - BattleField Friends..:)

Maverick03

Broken In

Looks like everyone is just too busy enjoying the game! No posts since last few days!:p

abhidev

Human Spambot

Have experienced a couple of in game crashes but it's still enjoyable :D ... And the fact that the 3.5k game came for 1.3k makes it even more worth it :p

Maverick03

Broken In

Have experienced a couple of in game crashes but it's still enjoyable :D ... And the fact that the 3.5k game came for 1.3k makes it even more worth it :p

:eek: must have gotten it from origin sale right? Damn!! But anyway i still dont regret my purchase of deluxe edition!:)

I am not having any crashes as such in TDMs but finding it hard to join servers nowadays after last plugin update i believe.. And yes it crashes if you click on deploy button more than once..

abhidev

Human Spambot

:eek: must have gotten it from origin sale right? Damn!! But anyway i still dont regret my purchase of deluxe edition!:)

I am not having any crashes as such in TDMs but finding it hard to join servers nowadays after last plugin update i believe.. And yes it crashes if you click on deploy button more than once..

Yea... The game is totally worth it :D... Hopefully it gets stable soon :D

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!

Guys, I'm getting "client closed down the connection" error. I used that Smart Port Forwarding program technique and I was able to play a match, but can't any more. Help?

Top Bottom