Battlefield 4

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
Re: Battlefield 4 Multiplayer Discussion

if you are going to play like you played BF3 then forget it.. skip the purchase.. I even removed you as a friend from my Origin list :p
Time, internet, hardware and money.

iittopper

Wise Old Owl

Are you guys able to game properly coz according to the reviews on net everywhere people are experiencing way too much crashes and stuff. I am worried i will buy it and wont be able to play a single match!:confused:

Thats the good thing about origin . its region free unlike steam , so go ahead . Though i will suggest you to wait till all crashes/freezing and other problem is solved . But still that 25$-30$ is very good .

rakesh_ic

Cyborg Agent

Thats the good thing about origin . its region free unlike steam , so go ahead . Though i will suggest you to wait till all crashes/freezing and other problem is solved . But still that 25$-30$ is very good .

U quoted the wrong post :)

Are you guys able to game properly coz according to the reviews on net everywhere people are experiencing way too much crashes and stuff. I am worried i will buy it and wont be able to play a single match!:confused:

We are having crashes too but they are dimnishing.. Atleast better than day 1 - 10 :)

We have reported crashes in this thread too

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member

Earlier had time and energy, but no money.

Now no time :(

OP
RCuber

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member

there are a few maps where crashes doesn't occur. check my previous posts.

Maverick03

Broken In

The reason i asked was coz i see forums filled with people complaining and its like nobody is just able to play the game! Its good if its working..have already ordered deluxe edition! Can't wait to get my hands on it!:)

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member

I encounter 2-3 crashes during 4-6 hours play.

icebags

Technomancer

That is what I fear in the future. So I hope 5 hours of sleep is enough for adults?

there was a news few years back, someone gamed on caffeine for 3 days nonstop, and died. not that ppl don't do that or u r going to do that, suggestion is still that, give ur body a rest of 6-7 hrs everyday.

Top Bottom