Battlefield 4 Discussion

Thunder

Journeyman
Game looks amazing. Must buy for sure. Although I think I'll wait for Christmas sale or something similar for the price drop :/

cyborg47

Technomancer
Holy shyt! That Paracel Storm trailer made me have all kinds of excitements. So much so for boycotting. EA sure does know how to extract money. And my money is extracted.

Sorry, guys. EA won (for me).

3.5k for the stock version which will quickly become history, bad call tbh. I'd rather wait till the EA releases some big discount or go for Star Wars all together ;)

arijitsinha

﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿ O'RLY?
Game looks amazing. Must buy for sure. Although I think I'll wait for Christmas sale or something similar for the price drop :/

You have to wait for 2-3 years for a price drop :p

BTW who all are buying this game check some online site like gmg/Amazon. Some time they provide some discount on new release games. It is better to buy from those site after the price increase rather than Flipkart/Nextworld, if you dont care about the downloading data .

cyborg47

Technomancer
Will the indians get the dedicated servers? or are we still the second class people playing in the other asian servers? :p

ghouse12311

Ambassador of Buzz
can I run this game on low-medium settings at 60 fps on a 64 player map on my config? i really want to buy this game cause i couldn't play BF3 and all the trailers and the game play videos look great...

cyborg47

Technomancer
Your config looks fine. Btw, you couldn't play BF3 because you couldn't get the game or your PC didn't support the game?

ghouse12311

Ambassador of Buzz
Your config looks fine. Btw, you couldn't play BF3 because you couldn't get the game or your PC didn't support the game?

My old PC was below minimum specs for BF3 and I bought my current PC in January this year...didn't feel like buying the game so late....

should i pre order bf4 or wait for the Beta?

rakesh_ic

Cyborg Agent
Try the beta, that's what they're for :)

I am not sure if its an open beta.. Can anyone confirm?

Will the indians get the dedicated servers? or are we still the second class people playing in the other asian servers? :p

Dedicated servers were available when BF3 released, but those indian servers were shutdown later.

Singapore servers do give me a very decent and satisfactory ping and i am ok playing on them :p

can I run this game on low-medium settings at 60 fps on a 64 player map on my config? i really want to buy this game cause i couldn't play BF3 and all the trailers and the game play videos look great...

I think u can easily run the game on medium settings. All you have to do is to switch off the anti-aliasing and you probably can run the rest of it in high settingsd as well.. Overall, u can play the game for sure.. Try it out on beta if it is open for public.

chris

In the zone
*scriptinstallation.in/fimg/fake_bf4.png

HOW TO GET BF4

Login to Steam > Add Game > Add a Non Steam Game > Browse your bf3.exe

This will add Battlefield 3 to your steam library. Now right click, Battlefield 3, take property, replace 3 with 4. Done. Enjoy :)

OP
RCuber

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
I recall people going gaga for access of Beta without actually knowing how it works. EA advertised the pre-ordering MOH warfighter/BF4 will get you beta access. I speculated that everyone will get Beta access but just a few days late. simply put you just have to wait 3 days for the Open beta access.

rakesh_ic

Cyborg Agent
I recall people going gaga for access of Beta without actually knowing how it works. EA advertised the pre-ordering MOH warfighter/BF4 will get you beta access. I speculated that everyone will get Beta access but just a few days late. simply put you just have to wait 3 days for the Open beta access.

Oh yes.. i am aware of this since i preordered BF3 myself :p

cant believe its already 2 yrs that BF3 is with me. The best part about preorder from origin was that BF3 was available for download three days in advance to the actual release date.. By that it was as good as getting the game in the very next minute that they announced it live.

Hope it will be the same with BF4 too and also hope it wont be a disaster like BF BC2 release and Sims 3.

iittopper

Wise Old Owl
You have to wait for 2-3 years for a price drop :p

BTW who all are buying this game check some online site like gmg/Amazon. Some time they provide some discount on new release games. It is better to buy from those site after the price increase rather than Flipkart/Nextworld, if you dont care about the downloading data .

Origin gives good discount from time to time . Just look at Dead space 3 , its a 2013 title . and still you can get it with humble bundle . Best time to get bf4 + premium would be during christmas sale , or origin anniversary sale . IF you guys have patience , then you can get game much much more cheaper . Many of my friends have pre ordered the game ( i think from GMG) at 45$ = Rs 2835 , still rs 700 cheaper .

Currently $70 is cheapest price you can find on internet for BATTLEFIELD 4 + Premium pack.

$40 for BATTLEFIELD 4
$30 for Premium
.. Battlefield 4 (EU) + China Rising + +

Will the indians get the dedicated servers?

Keep dreaming :p

I am not sure if its an open beta.. Can anyone confirm?

yes its an open beta . Premium member will get few days early access ( most probably 3 days) , and just like bf3 , it will be open for 10 days /

Easily on medium-high setting , although your processor might bottleneck in 64p heavy map during some levolution , still you can achieve good frames with nvidia 660 .

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
Darn, I'll wait for Premium Edition then, when I said my money was extracted, it wasn't literally but that would happen, and will. Danke, cyborg47.

And yeah, this looks more polished. I've noticed that they've changed animations too, the running, walking animations. And man, the arsenal looks phenomenal. Very good collection of weapons.

Bu... But what if next game's BC3? I'm more interested in that. :<

*scriptinstallation.in/fimg/fake_bf4.png

HOW TO GET BF4

Login to Steam > Add Game > Add a Non Steam Game > Browse your bf3.exe

This will add Battlefield 3 to your steam library. Now right click, Battlefield 3, take property, replace 3 with 4. Done. Enjoy :)

Nice try.

cyborg47

Technomancer
See, this is why EA sucks. We respect them by buying their games, and this is how how they repay the loyalty. Slap on the face for the indian gamers. If there are any indian gamers buying BF4, I want you all to feel bad about your purchase someday :p

OP
RCuber

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
See, this is why EA sucks. We respect them by buying their games, and this is how how they repay the loyalty. Slap on the face for the indian gamers. If there are any indian gamers buying BF4, I want you all to feel bad about your purchase someday :p

I would buy the Game for DICE and not EA. DICE have worked hard on the game, they are giving what the community had asked for.

Top Bottom