Battlefield 4 Discussion

OP
RCuber

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
expensive.. :| considering the fact that they will release premium later for ~3K :/

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
^They didn't do jack shyt when a petition was made (online pass) by Americans, how are they gonna do anything for this? They probably won't even look at it.

arijitsinha

﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿ O'RLY?
^They didn't do jack shyt when a petition was made (online pass) by Americans, how are they gonna do anything for this? They probably won't even look at it.

Exactly. Check other global forums, see reddit, there a lot of people raised voice against EA. But still they dont even care. Even there are some official EA account in reddit. And this petition is nothing to them. Hardly 200-300 people will sign.

CommanderShawnzer

Steam High Templar
Exactly. Check other global forums, see reddit, there a lot of people raised voice against EA. But still they dont even care. Even there are some official EA account in reddit. And this petition is nothing to them. Hardly 200-300 people will sign.

When no-one buys their games here,Then they will take notice.....
I swear i will play Every EA game that is released from now on,But not pay for them :grin:

dan4u

Took Off!!!
When no-one buys their games here,Then they will take notice.....
I swear i will play Every EA game that is released from now on,But not pay for them :grin:

Lol what's the use of "playing ;) " every EA game if you can't access multiplayer...

Very true .... no wonder EA was voted the worst company many times :mad:

funskar

Padawan
Out of budget ..

Just started to save when watched bf4 trailor ..

Now out of budget ..
will pirate it n play the sp:lol:

icebags

Technomancer
new video shows ways to utilize tab - use it as minimap / server browser / friend finder / comm device while still playing in the desktop.

these really are new age stuff in the world of gaming. :D

Last edited:
Top Bottom