Battlefield 4 Discussion

freakinghell2

Broken In
Not much of a improvement but its still better than all other shooters in the market so.

Anyway, since it doesnt look much different from Bf3 I am hoping my pc will be able to handle it. Waiting for MP gameplay..

Best part of the trailer was definitely the chick at the end :wink:

EDIT: the only class which I see has a issue is the recon, rest are fine.

they should have at least given c4 to recon. but still class sys in Bf3 wasnt the finest in BF series

iittopper

Wise Old Owl
Either of bf2 or BC2 class in fine . Since Bf3 was the first game to be debuted @1499 here , i am guessing that bf4 will be debuting @ 1799 for pc .

PS - game is coming in fall 2013 .

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
Tonight is the night.

Don't say that. Gives me Dexter chills.

And darn! Thank God it looks as good as BF3! :wink: MP is where the shyt at. Can't wait for E3.

The graphics, man, the graphics... too good, too good.

*i422.photobucket.com/albums/pp302/nvidiageek/uzada5y3_zps2ff08196.jpg

EDIT: Just saw the reveal gameplay. More BF2 features like using iron sights even with scope attached. The animation's super smooth, loved that in BF3. And I wonder, if this company of 4 soldiers is more like another group of Bad Company. With all the arm clothes or crap looking similar to BC's.

The Destruction 3.0. I'm sold.

Last edited:

abhidev

Human Spambot
loved the trailer....gameplay looks more action packed....similar to COD....more cinematic than BF3. Hope my old pc is ableto handle this one....BF3 was playable...so m hoping this one too should work. :D

cyborg47

Technomancer
That huge explosion at 9 25, most realistic ever? video game explosions look fake all the time, but this one looked very convincing.
Huuuuge improvement over FB2 though.

Last edited:

iittopper

Wise Old Owl
When will the pre ordering start here ?

PS - Racism again started in battlelog . Those who have ordered bf4 get an extra icon next to Premium ( in profile) Sigh.

Last edited:

rakesh_ic

Cyborg Agent
GFX looks fine, no surprises, i'm waiting for MP details ;)

+1 on this.. BF is all about MP. If MP clicks i dont bother anything else..

BTW, I never completed or even played beyond half an hr of campaign both in BF BC2 and BF3. All i did is a MP frag fest :p

icebags

Technomancer
get used to irons, sites are for rookies ! :D

doesn't look too different, except graphics and a grenade launcher and a few more.

and wtf is digital deluxe edition ? there were standard and premium edition, now whats this ? :shock:

Thunder

Journeyman
So will the premium edition start from Day 1 or will be added later? And Wtf is a deluxe edition. ?
If im not wrong it goes like this.
Standard Edition->Limited Edition->Premium Edition->Deluxe Edition.

Top Bottom