Battlefield 4 Discussion

Thunder

Journeyman
Some insights on the upcoming Battlefield game.

*bf4central.com/2013/03/battlefield-4-leaked-details/

icebags

Technomancer
hmmm seems i will have to upgrade my rig again next year with a new card. :(
anyways watch the AC in smoke, anyone thinks BF4 will bring back titan game mode from bf2142 with aircraft carriers ? they are bringing back commanders for sure.

Last edited:

freakinghell2

Broken In
Bf3 is f'king amazing. Bf4 will be amazing as well but. they need to have servers in India, or any other south asian country. game isn't fun at 300 ms ping. which I get at most times.

Also the class system in Bf3 is ****ed up. they should bring back BC2 model.

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
Also the class system in Bf3 is ****ed up. they should bring back BC2 model.

No. They should bring back BF2 model. That was amazing. BC2 didn't have equal classes. An assault got unlimited ammo, while a medic with extra ammo perk was invincible. BF3 model is not bad, but BF2 model was great.

dan4u

Took Off!!!
earlier I was upset that BF4 would release too early and I wouldn't be able to do justice to BF3, but now I have 6 months for BF3. but seriously can't for BF4 to release :hyper:

101gamzer

Ambassador of Buzz
hmmm seems i will have to upgrade my rig again next year with a new card. :(
anyways watch the AC in smoke, anyone thinks BF4 will bring back titan game mode from bf2142 with aircraft carriers ? they are bringing back commanders for sure.

DAFUQ did you just say Aircraft carriers!!:shock: First time hearing it I know there are jets,Humvee etc

icebags

Technomancer
^^ if i m guessing it right, commanders will be able to maneuver the carriers like they use to maneuver the tiatans in bf2142. nothing new, but we expect more advanced game mode in bf4. like sub commanders (read squad leaders) commandeering ships in the career battle-group. and not to mention there should be aircraft flying from carrier itself, and after breaching through the boat defenses, attacker should board the carrier deck to initiate final battle to sink and destroy it. :)

Top Bottom