Battlefield 4 Discussion

101gamzer

Ambassador of Buzz
^^ if i m guessing it right, commanders will be able to maneuver the carriers like they use to maneuver the tiatans in bf2142. nothing new, but we expect more advanced game mode in bf4. like sub commanders (read squad leaders) commandeering ships in the career battle-group. and not to mention there should be aircraft flying from carrier itself, and after breaching through the boat defenses, attacker should board the carrier deck to initiate final battle to sink and destroy it. :)

Wow sounds intresting Btw is it just a mod or a DLC ?

NoasArcAngel

Wise Old Owl
it will be fun to have 256 player bf4 with all real life weaponry and the modern technological stuff

@the class system is ****, it should be done away with

OP
RCuber

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
^^ the max count is still 64 players, anything more is a clusterf***.. 64Players for PC and next gen console, 24 for old gen (PS3/Xbox 360).

EDIT: the only class which I see has a issue is the recon, rest are fine.

rakesh_ic

Cyborg Agent
it will be fun to have 256 player bf4 with all real life weaponry and the modern technological stuff

And i would like weapons so real time that the bullet can pierce through a body to hit another behind.. Otherwise each time a person will end up only one of his counterparts and the other one standing just behind him will accidentally shoot the enemy and obviously get shot by the enemy behind the one he killed.

128 in each team (however big the map is) is gonna be less fun and irritating/punishing too.

NoasArcAngel

Wise Old Owl
And i would like weapons so real time that the bullet can pierce through a body to hit another behind.. Otherwise each time a person will end up only one of his counterparts and the other one standing just behind him will accidentally shoot the enemy and obviously get shot by the enemy behind the one he killed.

128 in each team (however big the map is) is gonna be less fun and irritating/punishing too.

+1, need a new pc... now thinking gtx titan or 8xxx series?

OP
RCuber

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
Tonight is the night. BF4 closed preview for press and youtubers. we should be getting some details before tomorrows disclosure.

iittopper

Wise Old Owl
65 player match is more than enough let alone 128 . Since bioshock is released , i am not much excited for the trailer :D

Thunder

Journeyman
*img.tapatalk.com/d/13/03/27/6y7e2u6u.jpg
*img.tapatalk.com/d/13/03/27/uzada5y3.jpg
*img.tapatalk.com/d/13/03/27/rygegane.jpg
*img.tapatalk.com/d/13/03/27/ybega5ev.jpg

Looks liked they're pushing the Frostbite engine to its limit.

iittopper

Wise Old Owl
Am i the only one not too much impressed by the gameplay , its not much of a improvement over bf3 :cool:

PS - damn russian again :O

Top Bottom