Battlefield 4 Discussion

abhidev

Human Spambot
seeing the way bf4 beta looked on my pc...m not sure whether I should preorder it :-? ...or try out the ahem version and then buy it...but then I won't get the bonus content right?

rakesh_ic

Cyborg Agent
seeing the way bf4 beta looked on my pc...m not sure whether I should preorder it :-? ...or try out the ahem version and then buy it...but then I won't get the bonus content right?

The bonus content menitoned for preorders arent going make its way later.

But if you arent sure then wait and buy.

If you think graphics on beta wasnt upto the mark, i must say dont judge the graphics on beta versions of any BF games (proven in the past). It is going to be much much better looking after the release.

iittopper

Wise Old Owl

Downloading ahem version just to play Sp campaign is not worth the time IMO . Bf3 sp was totally gpu dependant while MP was cpu intensive . Snce you have a powerful processor , i think final game will run just fine .

rakesh_ic

Cyborg Agent
m sure its gonna be kickass...what I am worried is will my gfx handle it...BF3 works awesome!!!

Though you may not be able to run with anti aliasing, shadows and water details on high settings, I believe you still can run the game just fine in medium to low level settings.

abhidev

Human Spambot
^ thats what even I was wondering...but I didn't like the way beta was looking...bf3 looks way more better than the beta...I don't know if thats coz of my gfx card?

iittopper

Wise Old Owl
^ no, the game was unpolished . But still, at ultra setting, the game look very good, well atleast before that stupid skyscrapper collapse.

rakesh_ic

Cyborg Agent
^ thats what even I was wondering...but I didn't like the way beta was looking...bf3 looks way more better than the beta...I don't know if thats coz of my gfx card?

It can be because, BF4 is much more varied in graphics when compared to BF3 with all its levolution effects and higher grpahical requirements. Still, looking at beta, dont come to conclution on the graphical department. If you think u love playing BF4 MP irrespective of how it looks on your machine (if its playable, which it is), you can get the copy. If you are not such a fan of MP and you can live without it, wait, check ahems and then buy if you are convinced.

cyborg47

Technomancer

Are you kidding? BF4 looks phenomenal even on the low settings, let alone compared to BF3.

rakesh_ic

Cyborg Agent
Lets not compare or even talk about graphics just yet.

Also, it would be wise to leave the graphics to be better explained by ppl who have better cards rather than putting our opinion with the lower level old cards we possess

icebags

Technomancer
# update me pls if they change laser gun firing weapon model in final release. i dont like getting shot from 50-60 yards away with pinpoint accuracy by some stupid carbine/ automatic riffle. :(

cyborg47

Technomancer
rather than putting our opinion with the lower level old cards we possess

... :(

Edit - I've actually played it on my friend's computer, i7 and a gtx 260. The performance wasn't great, but the graphics were fantastic, and the game looks and plays different compared to BF3, so I take back my 'same game, different engine' comment :p

rakesh_ic

Cyborg Agent
You dont say

why brother ?? :)

... :(

Edit - I've actually played it on my friend's computer, i7 and a gtx 260. The performance wasn't great, but the graphics were fantastic, and the game looks and plays different compared to BF3, so I take back my 'same game, different engine' comment :p

Nice to learn that u found it different like me. There is a small learning curve for BF4 when we have already played BF3 before as the gameplay has some change (difficult to explain) in a good way that is. :)

Top Bottom