Battlefield 4 Discussion

vickybat

I am the night...I am...
EA DICE to Optimize Frostbite 3 Engine for AMD Hardware.

A common standard will exist among all platforms this time around. It's none other than heterogeneous computing.

OP
RCuber

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
Operation Metro and Caspian Border is coming to BF4 in second DLC. Demize99 comments on Xbox Exclusive DLC?

Extreme Gamer

僕はガンダム!
Vendor
I'm surprised some women rights (more like superiority) groups are not getting angry at their digital versions getting killed? :lol:

icebags

Technomancer
Operation Metro and Caspian Border is coming to BF4 in second DLC. Demize99 comments on Xbox Exclusive DLC?

cant wait to run around in new levolutionized mentro stationz. broken stairs, inaccessible corridors, collapsed floors will open up many new possibilities there. amazing, amazing. :D

Now, now, teenager...
he should be censored from some aspects of the game. :(

Extreme Gamer

僕はガンダム!
Vendor
cant wait to run around in new levolutionized mentro stationz. broken stairs, inaccessible corridors, collapsed floors will open up many new possibilities there. amazing, amazing. :D

he should be censored from some aspects of the game. :(

You mean censured right?

vickybat

I am the night...I am...
^^Woweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!! :toast:

The destruction physics is noteworthy.

Last edited:

cyborg47

Technomancer
Guess what IW's response for the fish AI becoming an internet joke, that it was an internal joke at the studio. How convenient :p
I guess being stuck with technology for 6 years has really took a toll on IW developers' brains, LOL.

OP
RCuber

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
The game simply looks amazing... I wonder if you can take down any wall down during the mission :confused:

Nope.. IIRC.. they did think about full destruction, but realized it wouldn't be fun .. FrostBite 3 is capable of that, but who would like to play without anycover?

Top Bottom