Battlefield 3

iittopper

Wise Old Owl
Re: Battlefield 3 Multiplayer Discussion

BTW can anyone play on 256 kbps line? :D I just hit my FUP + topup limit so gonna try and see what happens :p
speed doesn't matter much, your experience with 256kbps or 4 mbps in mp will more or less same.

icebags

Technomancer

official mobile ringtones & soundtracks released, showoff time. :D

6 Million and growing - News - Battlelog / Battlefield 3

chris

In the zone

Anyone for assignment exchange ? I need to kill 5 air vehicles with AT. 350 meter kill with L96.

rakesh_ic

Cyborg Agent

Anyone for assignment exchange ? I need to kill 5 air vehicles with AT. 350 meter kill with L96.

Oh i need a torch kill and e-bot kill :) lol.. anyone willing to sacrifice 1 death (for each task) here?? :p

icebags

Technomancer

i remember how i achieved my bot kill. i bot killed someone who was trying to bot kill in a sniper only server.

chris

In the zone

Oh i need a torch kill and e-bot kill :) lol.. anyone willing to sacrifice 1 death (for each task) here?? :p

I am ready to die for you :) Add me on origin, Progression - BizHat - Battlelog / Battlefield 3

i remember how i achieved my bot kill. i bot killed someone who was trying to bot kill in a sniper only server.

I used to play on NO KILL servers. It is easy to kill Helicopters on these servers. But you get kicked, i like those servers, so don't want to get banned :)

dan4u

Took Off!!!

I don't know if this was posted before, but there's now an official Android Battlelog app, it was released last month or so...

mohit9206

Ambassador of Buzz

Guys i want to buy BF3 for multiplayer but the price of the game is still very high.Its 799 on flipkart but always out of stock.Where can i buy BF3 for PC under 1k ?

OP
RCuber

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member

Guys i want to buy BF3 for multiplayer but the price of the game is still very high.Its 799 on flipkart but always out of stock.Where can i buy BF3 for PC under 1k ?
keep watch of Origin store sometimes they sell at discount.

digit1191

In the zone

I'm just giving this info so that you shouldn't be disappointed.

Ping is always 250+. So, the gameplay is not so smooth.
Very rarely I get <200 ping.

I guess everyone is facing this problem.

I'm not saying that you shouldn't get the game. Just don't get disappointed after buying it ...

But even in such atrocious pings the game is fun. I am a Col service star 1 and I played in such bad pings :D

chris

In the zone

Suggest me a mouse for battlefield

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/peripherals/176431-gaming-mouse-help-left-hand-edition.html

I'm just giving this info so that you shouldn't be disappointed.

Ping is always 250+. So, the gameplay is not so smooth.
Very rarely I get <200 ping.

Most of the time pings are high for me too. But at nigh SG servers have low ping, i had seen servers with pings like 85 ms. Current lowest ping for me is 153.

Top Bottom