Battlefield 3

Tachyon1986

In the zone
Re: Battlefield 3 Multiplayer Discussion

Man, it sometimes gets so lonely on the Singapore servers when you play late at night. At one point I wanted to teamkill Rcuber because killing him from the opposite side wasn't evil enough > : )

iittopper

Wise Old Owl

I will , for sure but after reading the reviews and seeing more gameplay . Armour kill was not at all good for me and now most of the server are empty .

iittopper

Wise Old Owl

well to be honest there in not any dlc that i liked more than base maps .

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!

Heh, I haz Premium. I will get Aftermath. BTW, I don't think I'm using 1499 spent on Premium wisely 'cause I'm rarely playing BF3. :(

Too many games this fall. And there's FC3. Open-world. Damn.

icebags

Technomancer

is there any way to change loadout without committing suicide ?

and yah i applied for TDF, someone please approve [PineappleJoos]. :cool:

Last edited:

akkies_2000

Journeyman

Shifted to a new place, Dwarka, New Delhi. Unfortunately, Airtel has informed me that they can't shift my airtel broadband connection due to feasibility issues :-( Have never opted for anything other than Airtel broadband ever.

Need advise on which broadband would be good enough for BF3 MP gaming. MTNL is available here but I doubt if it would give good pings, customer care would be worst I know. Guys, please help. I would opt for upto 30gb connection @ 2mbps as I use youtube/torrent quite a lot.

OP
RCuber

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member

^^ Better open a new thread for the ISP query..

icebags

Technomancer

donno about mtnl. with bsnl in kolkata i get singapore server pings @ the range of 70-100ms. flawless and lagless gaming with 512 kbps in dense / close map [read operation metro] with 64 players.

but sometimes, 1 or 2 days a week line quality gets bad, packets losses occur and bad things follow it. :/

akkies_2000

Journeyman

Dude, there is MTNL FTTH in dwarka.....go for that!!!

"Freedom 1295" plan seems ok to me - its similar to my Airtel plan. Hope 2mbps speed is guaranteed and not MAX speed that I would get basis network load.

MTNL FTH-1290 seems like an awesome pack. 10 Mbps upto 40GB download, 512 Kbps afterward. Fixed Monthly service charges (Rs): 1290

What is the catch?

akkies_2000

Journeyman

^^guys this is not the place to discuss this ..

Posted here as people here were likely to respond keeping BF3 ping response in mind. Anyways, have created a thread in Broadband section. MTNL has been suggested there as well.

Thanks guys.

SlashDK

MV VIP to the MAX

I'm getting aftermath too (Premium here). Seems like a great expansion, especially scavenger mode and xbow.

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member

*farm9.staticflickr.com/8069/8237970254_f2284629ff_z.jpg

*farm9.staticflickr.com/8206/8237970390_97c4467d79_z.jpg

*farm9.staticflickr.com/8205/8236900117_e1424399f5_z.jpg

*farm9.staticflickr.com/8203/8237967886_eb1c10e4df_z.jpg

*farm9.staticflickr.com/8057/8236900833_6198346d61_z.jpg

*farm9.staticflickr.com/8345/8237971204_bbe8983fc6_z.jpg

Top Bottom