Battlefield 3 discussion!

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
CVG - 9.2/10

*cdn.medialib.computerandvideogames.com/screens/screenshot_269251.jpg

Holy! Yeah, this one's a rocker for sure.

Last edited:

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
Guys, I usually dont play multiplayer games, I heard that Battlefield 3 is better suited for MP, and Single Player campaign is not long enough or not as good as MP etc. Is this true?

I want to make sure about Single Player campaign before I pick up a copy.

Off topic: Someone please open a "Best Looking Game" thread ? I think this was discussed before, but not sure if it covered recent games. From the game footage I have seen, BF3 is one of the best looking game out there, I cannot comment if Frostbite 2 Engine is better than Cry Engine 3 as I haven't played BF3 Yet :p

Can't wait for the Crysis 2 v/s Battlefield 3 v/s COD:MW3 debate :D

MP is the main attraction of Bf3 along with jaw-dropping graphics. I can't give you any assurance that the Sp campaign will be awesome but it will surely be a good one.
If you are looking for awesome multiplayer experience then BF3 is the game for you. Also 1.5k for SP only is not worth it IMO. If you get the game, make sure that you play the MP as well. :)

And talking about graphics, you can easily rule out Mw3 and C2 from the debate. Period.
Because Mw3 is based on the same crappy engine that they have been using for COD games for years with little improvements.Although, the SP will be kick-ass undoubtedly. And C2, it may look good, but it failed it deliver, both in the SP and MP.

vickybat

I am the night...I am...
I've got to agree with jojo here. What he said is absolutely true. Crysis 2 was nowhere near its predecessor in terms of gameplay, story etc. Though cryengine 3 has tremendous potential , it was implemented half heartedly in crysis 2 to suit consoles whereas BF3 is build for pc from groundup and ported to run on consoles.

Expecting lot more from future iterations of cryengine3. Mw3 on the other hand will have a far better campaign than BF3 but will lose in graphics for sure. MP and graphics are the usp of BF3 and single player campaign is not bad at all.

tejaslok

Journeyman
why are they releasing it on 28th and later on, while the SP is already( cracked by Reloaded and upped in p2p2 world) :( yesterday

mitraark

Decrepit
30-40 FPS at 1080p / Medium on 5670 :D

why are they releasing it on 28th and later on, while the SP is already( cracked by Reloaded and upped in p2p2 world) :( yesterday

Released on 25th in many parts of the world. S.korea was playing it as early as 3 PM on 24th.

Last edited:

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
30-40 FPS at 1080p / Medium on 5670 :D

Released on 25th in many parts of the world. S.korea was playing it as early as 3 PM on 24th.
That's good. :p

Can't wait to play this game. Need to conplete my rig first. Already have HD 6950 2GB, NZXT Tempest Evo and Corsair AX850. :p Planning on i5-2500k and Asus P8Z68-V Pro.

d3p

PowerHouse
^ IMO release will take place on 28th Oct & distribution will start from Next Day. So it might require some time to reach end user, as the digital media distribution is very famous in India.

Dear Customer,

Thank you for the mail.

Order ID : ************(BF3)

We would like to inform you that the order has been packed and ready to ship today(25th October). We will send you an email with the courier details as soon as the consignment is shipped.

Please write back to us or call us at 1800 102 3547 should you have any other questions or need further assistance.

Warm regards,
Ready to ship. :D

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
This game is the best thing I ever saw on a PC. Everything is just way too awesome.

Will be ordering tonight.. from flipkart.

Top Bottom