Battlefield 3 discussion!

dan4u

Took Off!!!
^^ any noticeable differences?? I'm not at home right now to update it, can't wait....I really like game updates:), it shows the developer cares:p

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
2.3GB for an update is retarded.
noob EA & noober DICE.
atleast they should have a resumable update system in origin, like Steam. (not the checkpoint type crap they're using)
ETA for me = 45Mins, scheduled power cut at 5pm to 6pm :|

dan4u

Took Off!!!
noob EA & noober DICE.
atleast they should have a resumable update system in origin, like Steam. (not the checkpoint type crap they're using)

no backup?? that sux, steam is way better in updates.....

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
noob EA & noober DICE.
2.3GB is not a issue, but update method is really pathetic and the worst I have seen. heck I created a rolling updates for mobile apps when windows Mobile 6.1 was the major platform. that time I didnt even know about webservices and stuff!!

Enjoy Madi.. wait.. you have a laptop :|

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
nope, no 3G, i'm at chennai, using Airtel 25Gb FuP :p
no power cut till now :))
12min ETA

Battle log up again - Battlelog / Sign in
Msg there -
If you are unable to join games after the patch: Right click BF3 in Origin and choose “Repair install” to fix the problem.
:|

Another Update
Browser plugin - Update available.
Size: 3.69 MB :p

Game Activity
Introducing Game Activity

Now you have more control of what events you share with your friends. Just click the star next to an event to make it persistent in the Battle Feed.
new bat log feature

------------------------------------------

Update:
Loadout reset to default :|

==============================
Loadouts for Mobile Artillery
PROXIMITY DEFENSE

Deploys an incendiary smoke that gives damage to players within the proximity.

Last edited:

dan4u

Took Off!!!
bump! anyone?? my parents have cut mtnl connection . so i need a new internet but have to hide from my parents :-( , so have to go with wireless

I don't see why you can't, it has to have good range. also not sure about data consumption..........

dan4u

Took Off!!!
^ why did you select "repair install" ?? click on "check for updates"........you can pause/resume your update in that.......

Reloaded

In the zone
I started origin and this messages poped up, didn't get a chance to choose a option.

will keep it on anyway. dont want to messup the complete installing :shock:

macho84

Ambassador of Buzz
Nope but you can rent a webcast which offer $20 for 20 user playing and price goes up as no of players increase

Top Bottom