Battlefield 3 discussion!

OP
cyborg47

cyborg47

Technomancer
999? How? when?

Well I got the LE for 999. The official price was 1200rs, but the announcement got in a little late, Nextworld was on rush and priced the game for 999rs, and I pre-ordered the game right away, that was like 4 months before the official release. And its a policy of Nextworld to sell the game at whatever price it was pre ordered for. Guess I was lucky.

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
Battlefield 3 going for Rs 750 and B2K is going for Rs. 300 on Origin.. go get it ..

*img62.imageshack.us/img62/7186/tmpbf3.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Well I got the LE for 999. The official price was 1200rs, but the announcement got in a little late, Nextworld was on rush and priced the game for 999rs, and I pre-ordered the game right away, that was like 4 months before the official release. And its a policy of Nextworld to sell the game at whatever price it was pre ordered for. Guess I was lucky.

ah.. lucky you :D

Last edited:

DigitalDude

PhotonAttack
I also preordered it in mar/april '11 in the origin store where it was INR999 for long ;)

btw all games (except new releases and preorders) are now 50% discounted in origin till June 15th.
All preorders will get to buy a game for INR100. (from a selected list of 52 games)

_

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
Battlefield 3 going for Rs 750 and B2K is going for Rs. 300 on Origin.. go get it ..

*img62.imageshack.us/img62/7186/tmpbf3.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo :-o

Now give discount for to be released content.

if i buy a game at origin(say BF3) and download it on my PC
can I install it on my laptop (by transferring downloaded setup files)

p.s.- i will not even install it on my PC

sorry if its off-topic

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
if i buy a game at origin(say BF3) and download it on my PC
can I install it on my laptop (by transferring downloaded setup files)

p.s.- i will not even install it on my PC

sorry if its off-topic

check this Moving Origin games (BF3) to a different computer - Electronic Arts UK Community

I haven't done this previously so i'm not sure..

OP
cyborg47

cyborg47

Technomancer
Why not just connect the internet cable to the laptop and download the game through origin :|

Anyway, its possible with steam. You move the whole folder, and re-install steam, I guess its a similar process with Origin.

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
Luetin Says patch is 1.3GB .. My Origin installation is yet to recognize the update..

[YOUTUBE]R39Nwf8RMV8[/YOUTUBE]

Top Bottom