Battlefield 3 discussion!

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
BTW.. there is absolutely no need to buy premium now .. I stopped playing CQ only after 2 days of its release. also the only thing I like in the CQ package was AUG-A3 and M417 sniper riffle.. also I am playing only base maps with my digit friends.. :)

Ahem :D
[YOUTUBE]ocVyrtcTpHw[/YOUTUBE]

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
BTW.. there is absolutely no need to buy premium now .. I stopped playing CQ only after 2 days of its release. also the only thing

I still play CQ for fun times. It's much more coordinated when you don't know anyone in your team.

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
Premium, if you want to have CoD and BF, all in one place. Thank God, I bought it at nick of time. It's a good change of pace if you get bored of other version of BF3 and vice versa.

But buying it now is worthless.

Last edited:

abhidev

Human Spambot
guys I am running into an issue with BF3....it turns out that its specific to the laptops....my brother has DV6 laoptop with HD6770 gfx...and BF3 runs in windowed mode...any help???

Its great to know keyboard shortcuts. You never know when you need'em. ;)

Anyways, getting pawned real bad again. And the DAO-12 is really kickin ass. :D

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
guys I am running into an issue with BF3....it turns out that its specific to the laptops....my brother has DV6 laoptop with HD6770 gfx...and BF3 runs in windowed mode...any help???

click the "apply fullscreen ..." in video settings

nice tool - Realmware BF3 Tools

Top Bottom