Battlefield 3 discussion!

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
Guys, I recently reinstalled Windows. As y'all know it, I still have BF3 but not "officially" installed. It has all the files and updates intact. But Origin is telling me that it's not installed properly, of course, it should, but I don't want to download 5k MB of update and another 2k MB of CQ. Please help me.

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
Guys, I recently reinstalled Windows. As y'all know it, I still have BF3 but not "officially" installed. It has all the files and updates intact. But Origin is telling me that it's not installed properly, of course, it should, but I don't want to download 5k MB of update and another 2k MB of CQ. Please help me.

Solved: Battlefield 3 Orgin Backup Method - Electronic Arts UK Community

sriharsha_madineni

Cyborg Agent
^^
Even I re installed my os, after that I installed origin again. Changed the paths to my existing installation and then clicked install on bf3 in my games section.

It checked all the files, installed punk buster and direct x, everything is working fine for me.

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
^^
Even I re installed my os, after that I installed origin again. Changed the paths to my existing installation and then clicked install on bf3 in my games section.

It checked all the files, installed punk buster and direct x, everything is working fine for me.

I did that too, but it's downloading a goddarn 5GB update. Was it released recently or what the hell is it?

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
BTW I think Krishna recently had similar problem. he fixed it when he repaired the installation via Origin..

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
@Arsenal_Gunners have you done something like this ? :D you are suppose to be the best jet pilot in TDF :D (kills count) :D

Last edited:

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
bat, report missing - many times it happened yesterday :|
but the stats got updated, had got m4a1 service star, didnt get the star or points, but weapons stats show 301 kills. finished in top 3 in those rounds :\

DigitalDude

PhotonAttack
@Arsenal_Gunners have you done something like this ? :D you are suppose to be the best jet pilot in TDF :D (kills count) :D
that guy would have just tried these over and over a gazillion times :-D
a waste of time unless you have some OCD :p

bat, report missing - many times it happened yesterday :|
but the stats got updated, had got m4a1 service star, didnt get the star or points, but weapons stats show 301 kills. finished in top 3 in those rounds :\
happens a lot during these 2xp days.

_

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Yeah,why bother with air swaps when you can just pick another one from your (or enemy's!) base. Takes 5 seconds to fly there even if you are damaged :p

iittopper

Wise Old Owl
yes.. its was 1500 previously.. but it got bumped to UDS rates.. lol a expansion pack more expensive than the original game :p

holy mother of abraham ! It took almost 15 days to arrange for credit card and money and now premium @ 2699 . Should have eaten MCdonald burger earlier instead of saving money :-(

Top Bottom