Battlefield 3 discussion!

desiJATT

Away from Forums, Again!
What if the same tournament's qualifying rounds are commenced in Ludhiana and Delhi? What do you think will players come?

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
Battlefield Premium Update!!!!

According to this sheet, a one-time-fee of $49.99/4000 Microsoft Points will net you all five Battlefield 3 expansion packs including Back to Karkand, Close Quarters, Armored Kill, Aftermath and End Game. It will be available for purchase on June 4th, 2012 across all platforms.

Included in these five expansions are 20 maps, 20 new weapons, 10+ new vehicles, 4 new game modes, 30+ Assignments and 20+ new dog tags.

The list goes on:

2 weeks early access to all future Battlefield 3 expansion packs starting with Battlefield 3: Close Quarters.
Unique in-game knife
Unique in-game dog tags
10+ unique soldier camos
Unique weapon camos
Stats reset feature
10+ unique Platoon emblem decals
Increased Platoon emblem layers
Server queue priority
Save up to five of your favorite Battlefield Reports
5+ unique Assignments
Exclusive events
Exclusive Double XP weekends
Exclusive videos
Strategy guides
Additional bonus content

Whether you already own Battlefield 3: Back to Karkand or not, you’ll definitely be saving yourself some cash with this deal and scoring some sweet content along the way. Check out the full fact sheet below and leave your thoughts in the comments!

Source

The Red Dragon Confirms
[YOUTUBE]JgojCv4LKBs[/YOUTUBE]

$49.99 = 2805 INR according to google....

16 maps if you dont consider B2k..

I say its not that bad.. I may go for it..

DigitalDude

PhotonAttack
The Battlefield Blog | Massive Battlefield 3 update goes live June 4-5

We are very happy to present the contents of our next Battlefield 3 game update! This is a big one, rolling out June 4-5. Read on for the full details, including a solution to the M26 dart issue, reduced suppression, and the introduction of colorblind support on console.
The next Battlefield 3 update goes live June 4-5 on all formats. As usual, the period between the last update and this upcoming one has been spent listening to our community, tweaking parameters, balancing performance, and eliminating issues that we have found with your help. In short, the June update will make sure Battlefield 3 plays even better.[...]

:hyper:

_

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
Hope the full edition(with all dlcs) become 1k by 2013 april :D

BF4 w/ "uber-awesome FB3.0, true next-gen game. Makes BF3 look like 8-bit game" will be announced. By EA. So much of the marketing. I remember DICE saying "Free BC2 map packs will be released", but it turned out to be rehashed BC2 maps. Yeah, BC2 maps for BC2. lawl.

Ef EA.

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
November 11-2013 is a lot of time for an online game's lifespan.I have got my money's worth already.
I'd rather play the game and enjoy it than not play it and moan because I deem a gaming company to be "evil".

hellknight

BSD init pwns System V
Seriously, I got the game for Rs. 999 with B2K free.. I think that I've earned every penny that I spent on game during the last 6 months..

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
update?
FFS :|
Couldnt they release it yesterday, when i was in chennai having Airtel BB :x
now i'm in b'lore with bsnl 3g :|
i just HOPE the update is max 500MB :(

Top Bottom