Battlefield 3 discussion!

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
Getting the king of lag which ends up in teleportation (watch the vid from 5sec onward, see how the player teleports in front of the enemy)
[YOUTUBE]jIGGEXn_Yhc[/YOUTUBE]

almost all servers ruined for me despite of pings <200

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
^that happens with me too, but its local lag :p
it happens when HDD LED is lit up (not flickering).

dunno wtf is the problem.

montsa007

~Bulletproof Monk~
I played the Kaffarov mission again yesterday, when the car is to enter the gate, there's nothing!

The car is literally hanging in the air?

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
Increased HDD activi - Forums - Battlelog / Battlefield 3
how do you update PunkBuster?
edit: updated :p
PunkBuster Online Countermeasures

Last edited:

Nipun

Whompy Whomperson
I purchased this game 2 days ago, installed updated and all. When I tried to run it, the game demanded newer drivers, which were just not installing. Finally I have the new drivers but game crashes randomly in 5 minutes.
I get 'Battlefield 3 has stopped working' and game quits. The error appears in Single player, multiplayer and even while loading the game. :???:

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
I purchased this game 2 days ago, installed updated and all. When I tried to run it, the game demanded newer drivers, which were just not installing. Finally I have the new drivers but game crashes randomly in 5 minutes.
I get 'Battlefield 3 has stopped working' and game quits. The error appears in Single player, multiplayer and even while loading the game. :???:

nipun.. check the post by s18000rpm

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
whats your pc config?

crashes happened on my desktop too, but i havent updated the game on desktop.
on my laptop, game is fully updated, game doesnt crash 'that much' :p
even when it does, the error is - 'lost connection to sever...'.

Nipun

Whompy Whomperson
whats your pc config?

crashes happened on my desktop too, but i havent updated the game on desktop.
on my laptop, game is fully updated, game doesnt crash 'that much' :p
even when it does, the error is - 'lost connection to sever...'.
Phemon II x4 840
HD 6850
4GB RAM (but on 32bit so 3GB)
:|

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
Is internet required each time I start BF3? If yes is updating the game necessary (if updates available) each time I start the game?

Unfortunately yes.. your require a active internet connection to play the game. even for Single Player. but you can bypass this by logging into Origin and immediately going offline in the Origin Client.

but update are not rolled out daily..

Tthere are three kind of update.
1. Origin - this is the client, this is updated once a month or so..
2. Game update - these update are announced well before hand.. it can range from few hundred MB's to GB's - IIRC there have been 4 updates from release date.
3. Battlelog Plugin - these update are specific to Battlelog.. its usually stability and feature updates for Battlelog website. its only about 3-4 MB.

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
@ico: Y U NO PLAY BATTLEFIELD 3?
*i1.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/004/006/y-u-no-guy.jpg

SunE

Professional Newbie
Is internet required each time I start BF3? If yes is updating the game necessary (if updates available) each time I start the game?

If you're connected to internet then yes internet is required to play the game every time. But try this. Go entirely offline,i.e, switch off your wifi or unplug your LAN cable. Then once your computer is not connected to the internet in any way, simply double-click on the BF3 icon on the desktop and the SP should start right away. It worked for me this morning itself.

DigitalDude

PhotonAttack
muct watch heli action. :bandanafighter:

*www.youtube.com/watch?v=HlAifhufSfE

the jet support in the above match

*www.youtube.com/watch?v=45zCKrFCNxI

_

Last edited:

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
muct watch heli action. :bandanafighter:

Get To The Chopper: Bow Down to Attack Helicopter!! (Battlefield 3 Gameplay/Commentary) - YouTube

the jet support in the above match

AIR DOMINATION EP.1 feat. Matimi0 and Lvlcap - YouTube

_

yea.. saw the jet gameplay yesterday night,didnt see lvlcap's video

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
There were only one or two times a jet got on his tail,even then he was bailed out by his chopper mates.
In South asian servers you get shot down in a minute by lvl 75 nerds :|

DigitalDude

PhotonAttack
There were only one or two times a jet got on his tail,even then he was bailed out by his chopper mates.
In South asian servers you get shot down in a minute by lvl 75 nerds :|
that deigo guys plays well, this round was meh.

and yes there always a 100 star jet dude waiting for you in most of the hk or sg conquest servers lol.

_

Top Bottom