Battlefield 3 discussion!

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
I've destroyed a heli with a tank. :))
Someone make a thread for BF3 multiplayer.
We can keep track of tdf players (origin ID) in first post of that thread.

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
Me, Hellknigh, Faun and TTyachyon played together.. it was fun.. Now I can play maps other than metro :D

Tachyon1986

In the zone
Yeah, only wish I wasn't random kicked out so often. Lost my score :/

On the bright side , I emerged as the highest scorer on the team in the next game which had me and Faun (was after the others lefT)

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
Yeah, only wish I wasn't random kicked out so often. Lost my score :/

On the bright side , I emerged as the highest scorer on the team in the next game which had me and Faun (was after the others lefT)

I was getting lag :p

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
*2.bp.blogspot.com/-g1hE60Zm5OQ/Tx3EHlqkFqI/AAAAAAAAAeM/1CySfRa0m4g/s1600/mother-god-meme.jpg
40 mins per round?

Last edited:

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
mother-god-meme.jpg

40 mins per round?
Yea.. we got a lot of time to waste KILL :D

EDIT: Im making a MP thread .. will be posting it soon..

I've destroyed a heli with a tank. :))
Someone make a thread for BF3 multiplayer.
We can keep track of tdf players (origin ID) in first post of that thread.

HERE YOU GO :)

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/gamerz/156391-battlefield-3-multiplayer-discussion.html

Guys please reply in that thread so that I can correct the list .

DigitalDude

PhotonAttack
Really? I was kicked out back to the battle log. When I rejoined the map, my score was reset to zero. I don't think the old ones got added.
if you rejoin the same server you got kicked from, the old stats wont add up, server counts as new session.

if you don't join again after getting kicked (or crashed) the stats will be reported by the server.

_

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
Anyone used Better Battlelog (BBLOG) - A Browser Addon for Battlelog addon/plugin? .. came to know about this plugin couple of days ago and I am using in from past 30 mins.. its quite impressive.. try it out..

Note: Works only on Chrome of Firefox..

slashragnarok

In the zone
Just got BF3 today and I already have a lot of questions.

Can someone give me the entire list of patches that have been released for BF3?
Also do the patches need to be applied to the game in the sequence in which they were released? I am not gonna update the game via Origin as it does not resume updating after. So I wanna know which patches to get to update the game.

desiJATT

Away from Forums, Again!
Just got BF3 today and I already have a lot of questions.

Can someone give me the entire list of patches that have been released for BF3?
Also do the patches need to be applied to the game in the sequence in which they were released? I am not gonna update the game via Origin as it does not resume updating after. So I wanna know which patches to get to update the game.

Why are you so confused? Just let Origin Update the game, no need to apply manual patches. I already corrected you in the Multiplayer Discussion Thread. There is only 1 and ONLY 1 Patch. It's called Cumulative patching. ALL patches rolled into ONE. Just Update game through Origin. DO NOT Download patches from third party sites. This is not BFBC2. YOU CANNOT manually update the game.

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
you can, i did that way :p
forigin wasted ~2-3GB to d/l 4GB update :|
so i went the manual way.

slash... - google the offline updates, there must be some new update that combines the B2K update with the recent 1.5GB update.

slashragnarok

In the zone
@desijatt 4.5 GB at 30 KBPs is a big pain.
@s18000rpm I did google the updates. What I wanna know is that must I install the previous updates before installing the latest update? If so I need to know how many previous updates there are and then need to search them.

also where did you get the manual updates??

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
BTW.. I am facing issues in loading time. its pretty high. like 2-3 mins.. also I face shuttering if there are any other applications running including other browser.. I guess I should increase my ram to 8GB ..

Top Bottom