Batman vs. Ironman

Status
Not open for further replies.

cyborg47

Technomancer
Batman needs fox and a company that makes prototype defense equipment for his gear. Iron Man built his suit, and the solution to the power crisis in a hostage situation.

Yeah right, that's the reason Fox thinks the Batwing from TDKR needs a somebody like Bruce Wayne to fix its software. He is just as genius as Fox is, but nothing wrong with using some help :)

Power of body :rofl: :rofl: :deadbored: I would like to see batman survive a planetary explosion at point blank range if he's that much powerful

He won't survive it, he'll know it before hand and will do whatever he can to stop it ;) Unlike giving out the address, publicly challenging a dangerous terrorist and getting his house blown up, seriously, Tony Stark is that dumb? :|

Bumping up.

Stark is the coolest superhero in the entire superhero universe; He's funny, jovial, known for his witty remarks and at the same time - Intellectual.

if that really was the case, he wouldn't have been a second class hero in the marvel comics. Replace Christian Bale with any good actor, Batman will do fine, but replacing RDJ will totally destroy the franchise, we'll have to wait and see that happen.

No my Mom watches. kabhi kabhi aank lag jaati hain kya karein

Understandable. I had my computer in the living room for around 6 years until last year, had to bear all the tv serials :(

No offense to Wayne fans, Wayne is always grumpy. Though i never saw Intellectual Wayne joked about anyone. <grumpy smiley>

Humor doesn't make a a comic character a hero, character does. Though Bruce Wayne does crack a few jokes in the entire trilogy, with Alfred and Fox. You didn't notice any?

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
He won't survive it, he'll know it before hand and will do whatever he can to stop it ;) Unlike giving out the address, publicly challenging a dangerous terrorist and getting his house blown up, seriously, Tony Stark is that dumb? :|

:deadbored: oh, I see. Can he teleport that cause of planet explosion within a second of knowing it on his own without using tech? (hint: watch Goku teleporting Cell to save Earth). The most BM can do is know the planet's gonna explode and get traumatised thinking he'll get caught in the explosion too WITHOUT DOING ANYTHING $HIT ABOUT IT.

cyborg47

Technomancer
:deadbored: oh, I see. Can he teleport that cause of planet explosion within a second of knowing it on his own without using tech? (hint: watch Goku teleporting Cell to save Earth). The most BM can do is know the planet's gonna explode and get traumatised thinking he'll get caught in the explosion too WITHOUT DOING ANYTHING $HIT ABOUT IT.

Lol, good for you if that's what you think he can do :)

axes2t2

I am a cat
That Luffy is a classic troll,comparing Batman to always dead Goku :lol:

Tony Stark ko ek chamaat lagayaa naa kisine saala uthega nahi kabhi.

Oh and almost forgot

Vegeta >>>>> goku

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
That Luffy is a classic troll,comparing Batman to always dead Goku :lol:

Tony Stark ko ek chamaat lagayaa naa kisine saala uthega nahi kabhi.

Oh and almost forgot

Vegeta >>>>> goku

Batman's so weak that even Yamcha from Dragonball (not even Z) can beat him.

Vegeta himself admitted Goku's better than him. So, your point is invalid.

Flash

Lost in speed
Humor doesn't make a a comic character a hero, character does. Though Bruce Wayne does crack a few jokes in the entire trilogy, with Alfred and Fox. You didn't notice any?
Like dead5, you too got my point wrong. I din't say coolness/humor makes one as superhero. I said he's the coolest superhero. There's a difference/

CommanderShawnzer

Steam High Templar
When it comes to pure Firepower and the ability to withstand hits,IronMan wins(Also there is the coolness factor)
Batman is better overall(Story,Characters,Dialogue and Live-Action films and Videogames ;-) (Face it,Atleast in TDK there wasn't some shitty twist that said
Joker is not the Joker he is an Actor with a Limey accent made to portray a fictional supervillain :|
)

Nerevarine

Incarnate

Batman built a suit to withstand the power of superman, even at such an old age..
He even managed to BUILD kryptonite and outsmarted superman in the end..
If there was really a Ironman vs Batman, im sure he would outsmart him in some way..
bruce dies in the end due to heart condition
NOT

Flash

Lost in speed
Simple..he'll use the EMP

Is it?
If Stark can built suits that can withstand Outer-space/Deep-water/Anti-radiation/Hulk-equivalent, don't you think he can do something for the EMP!!

StarK: Are you there? omg i feel so lonely! :sad:
Jarvis: [EMP Override activated] Yes sir!!

OP
H

heidi2521

Padawan
You should realize that batman won't solely rely on the EMP to defeat Iron Man. He will find an emotional or psychological vulnerability in Iron Man and defeat him with the help of that. Eg. The Nolan Batman could try and remind Stark of New York triggering anxiety attacks compromising him making him easy to defeat.

Stark is very impulsive, obsessive and emotionally unstable. Batman would surely exploit that.

Also

Darkseid > Ironman.

Batman > Darkseid.

QED, Batman > Ironman.

Flash

Lost in speed
You should realize that batman won't solely rely on the EMP to defeat Iron Man. He will find an emotional or psychological vulnerability in Iron Man and defeat him with the help of that. Eg. The Nolan Batman could try and remind Stark of New York triggering anxiety attacks compromising him making him easy to defeat.

Stark is very impulsive, obsessive and emotionally unstable. Batman would surely exploit that.

You just turned Batman into a "Super-villain".

Flash

Lost in speed
I mean like "He will find an emotional or psychological vulnerability in Iron Man and defeat him with the help of that. "

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom