Batman vs. Ironman

Status
Not open for further replies.

cyborg47

Technomancer
Ah c'mon, they'd be good friends, not fight each other.

*cdn.iwastesomuchtime.com/122720121209106.jpg

OP
H

heidi2521

Padawan
I mean like "He will find an emotional or psychological vulnerability in Iron Man and defeat him with the help of that. "

Lois Lane, Apokolips & the plants are emotional vulnerabilities for Superman, Darkseid & Poison Ivy. Arkham Asylum & The Long Halloween should tell you everything you need to know about Batman exploiting psychology.

cyborg47

Technomancer
Wasn't that how he started as Batman in BB? Scare the crap out of his enemies. And how can we ignore this awesome line from Ra's and Bane?

"Theatricality and Deception are powerful agents to the uninitiated"

StarK: Are you there? omg i feel so lonely! :sad:
Jarvis: [EMP Override activated] Yes sir!!

"Jarvis : Done, and Tony...I can do $hit without you in the suit, so I'm throwing you out, lemme take care of the trouble" :)

CommanderShawnzer

Steam High Templar
Wasn't that how he started as Batman in BB? Scare the crap out of his enemies. And how can we ignore this awesome line from Ra's and Bane?

"Jarvis : Done, and Tony...I can do $hit without you in the suit, so I'm throwing you out, lemme take care of the trouble"
:)

Jarvis got hacked by cyborg :lol:

Batman & IronMan cannot be compared Fanboys :lol:

Flash

Lost in speed
^ Stark created the Mark I without Jarvis. Don't underpower a superhero and don't talk ill of him/her, to up another!!

Last edited:

cyborg47

Technomancer
^ Stark created the Mark I without Jarvis. Don't underpower a superhero and don't talk ill of him/her, to up another!!

Nobody is underpowering him, you seriously think the world will give a $hit about what I think of Stark or Iron man? IM3 just made a billion, so chill up ;)

Actually, Stark created it from the arc reactor that came from Yinsen(who also was the co creator of the mark 1 :p )

EDIT - [youtube]Cm6LjnEjC3k[/youtube]

Last edited:

Nerevarine

Incarnate
I agree
Vegeta >>>>>>>>>Goku but Vegeta did admit Goku is better than him..
PS: This is BM vs IM thread, lets keep it that way :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom