Batman: Arkham Origins

cyborg47

Technomancer
Users will be happy as long as they get nice combos and gadgets. :cool:

As long as they get the game they'd want to play. Critics' mindset works very differently, most of them are praising the game except for the 'same game again' aspect, funny thing is most of them don't talk about that aspect for the call of duty games. May be we should call it, over judging, you know...just for the sake of finding faults in the game ;)

Last edited:

gameranand

Living to Play
As long as they get the game they'd want to play. Critics' mindset works very differently, most of them are praising the game except for the 'same game again' aspect, funny thing is most of them don't talk about that aspect for the call of duty games. May be we should call it, over judging, you know...just for the sake of finding faults in the game ;)

I actually think they are paid to write good reviews for COD games.

cyborg47

Technomancer
^ well you are right , but call of duty games now usually get the worse user reviews .

True, that also shows how calculating the critics can be, lot of them sound like a check list instead of an opinion.

I actually think they are paid to write good reviews for COD games.

Possible, may be with a few reviewers. Best assumption is, the fear of getting blacklisted by a publishing giant like Activision.

gameranand

Living to Play
Nevertheless, saw some gameplay videos before and it looks very promising. As for now busy with BL2 and Batman AC, which is actually a good thing as I don't have to buy this game anytime soon. :)

Jripper

Pro/An---tagonist xD
I looked up the intro and about 20 mins of gameplay. Its interesting. I felt the intro was a bit too fast. They could have spend just a little bit more time on the intro to set the mood. But rather,they almost narrated what the situation was and threw the player in the game immediately. Pacing could have been a bit better. But will reserve judgement till I get to play and complete the game.
Good thing they kept the combat aspect untouched :D

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
Heard this game has better-than-comics story and the same gameplay mechanics from AC.

Just HOW THE F**K IS THAT BAD?

Also, LOLing hard @ the comment made by theserpent. Cancelled because of the reviews? Only major bad thing about this game is that it plays like AC? Don't we all love AC?

cyborg47

Technomancer
Nope, it seems that he had his pre-order cancelled already, and he's glad he did after looking at the reviews.

OP
H

heidi2521

Padawan
I am, but I won't be posting my opinions to avoid causing a shitstorm.

The TL;DR is that it is a massive step down from Arkham City and feels like it was made just to take advantage of the Arkham name. Its not worth the money.

amjath

Human Spambot
I am, but I won't be posting my opinions to avoid causing a shitstorm.

The TL;DR is that it is a massive step down from Arkham City and feels like it was made just to take advantage of the Arkham name. Its not worth the money.

But reviews says it has better fights and new villians

ACidBaseD

ACid DrinkeR
Are batman series more enjoyable on a gamepad?
Suggest me some cheap durable gamepad to work with windows 8.1 and will play games via steam [and only 1 non steam :p]

Top Bottom