Batman: Arkham Origins

cyborg47

Technomancer
Took your good advice and playing Batman Arkham City. With all the patches and all, it runs at full settings without any lag and game is awesome. :)

I have my brand new original copy waiting in the shelf. Hopefully, I'll get a new graphics card and get back to the game.

iittopper

Wise Old Owl
^ If its true , i am cancelling my preorder . I though i would finish it before 1st nov so that i can play bf4 only .

gameranand

Living to Play
Doesn't really matter to be honest, the first two arkham games haven't got any continuity in the story, except for the ending of AC. AO is more like, just another "AWESOME" Batman game in the Arkham series :p

Well there are several mentions of what you did to Joker in AA about Titan in AC.

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
When I first read the title, I thought it'd be like Watch_Dogs (*www.sherv.net/cm/emo/sad/crying.gif), but learnt that it was pushed a week or so and I went *pfft*.

Watch_Dogs was my GTAV PC game. Dayum.

Well I am enjoying it real slow. :)

My first playthrough was clocked at 8~9 hours, second was 16 hours, the third was/is 28 hours (along with others, so...). Went searching for easter eggs, funny posters and of course, Riddlah trophies.

Spent an hour or so, as Catwoman, doing nothing with my hands but only me eyes. Don't know whether that adds to the playthrough clock. o_o

ACidBaseD

ACid DrinkeR
^ lol.

Doesn't it get boring playing same game 3 times?

Also should one start with higest difficulty to enjoy the game to its fullest?

gameranand

Living to Play
^ lol.

Doesn't it get boring playing same game 3 times?

Also should one start with higest difficulty to enjoy the game to its fullest?

No if game is very good then it doesn't get boring.

That depends, if you are an expert of the game then you can start with highest difficulty, if you are not then normal is fine. :)

Top Bottom