Batman: Arkham Origins

iittopper

Wise Old Owl
This game delay will surely increase the piracy, since the game is releasing on 25th except in europe where it will release 2 week later. I dont think, many people will be patient enough to wait for their retail copy, but i guess that steam version is not delayed .

Jripper

Pro/An---tagonist xD
Dark souls was incredibly tough even in normal mode -_- Interesting game though. You have to even think before saving :p Sadly I didn't have the patience to play it all over again in hard mode. Gave up after 4-6 hours in hard mode.
Heard demon souls was even tougher.

Still hoping for that "I am the night" mode in arkham origins :D

vickybat

I am the night...I am...
Watch 17 Minutes of 'Batman: Arkham Origins'

Gameplay and atmosphere is better than ever. Voice acting is brilliant.

vickybat

I am the night...I am...
^C'mon, it's around the corner. Don't let yourself get spoiled. :>

Heh heh :))

Buddy i know its around the corner and being an ardent batman fan, couldn't resist to watch it. Besides there is also another problem. I will be moving to Chennai on the first week of next month.
Bagged a job there, and i won't be in a condition to buy a desktop instantly. Can't carry my existing one too.

All i would be having is an 11.6 inch Asus ultra-thin with a celeron dual core 1007U. Won't be able to play it anytime soon. :(

iittopper

Wise Old Owl
^ me to cancelled , not by seeing review but due to game delay :( . Anyway the thing is , if you loved previous 2 batman game , you will also like this .

Top Bottom