Batman: Arkham Origins

sam_738844

Wise Old Owl
I heard that this game is superbly optimized for PC, gamers should be having smooth experience even with mid-range cards from both camps. Whoever is playing this game now, kindly share the frame rate experience to confirm this

Batman: Arkham Origins Benchmarked: GPU & CPU Performance > CPU Performance & Wrapping It Up - TechSpot

cyborg47

Technomancer
Is it Microsoft Xbox Controller ?? I am asking because nowhere its mentioned that its from MS.
Third party brand? This sounds fishy. Sorry for misleading.

Edit - Looks like there's no sign of the older version colored white. MS is such a douche.

amjath

Human Spambot
Is it Microsoft Xbox Controller ?? I am asking because nowhere its mentioned that its from MS.

It is not. We have already a lot about fake controllers and ebay on Post your purchase thread. At Least it says third party

better get it from flipkart or theitdepot.

remember xbox controller are never cheap

RBX

In the zone
I heard that this game is superbly optimized for PC, gamers should be having smooth experience even with mid-range cards from both camps. Whoever is playing this game now, kindly share the frame rate experience to confirm this

Batman: Arkham Origins Benchmarked: GPU & CPU Performance > CPU Performance & Wrapping It Up - TechSpot

Yes, the frame rates are higher compared to what I get in Arkham City, some indoor locations get a bit sluggish though (maybe I have Physx on).

Edit:
Batman: Arkham Origins utilizes four threads/cores
Now I think I know why it's working better.

BTW, there seem to be some bugs regarding graphics - the game works fine when I play on max settings, on lower settings it crashes after a few minutes.

Last edited:

gameranand

Living to Play
Third party brand? This sounds fishy. Sorry for misleading.

Edit - Looks like there's no sign of the older version colored white. MS is such a douche.

Oh man.....I placed a order and didn't saw it first time and then I saw and contacted the Seller at once. Just got a mail that my money will be refunded, now I am in relief. From next time on please verify if the item is genuine or not. I am blaming you or anyone, its completely my fault that I placed the order before confirmation and ask others to please confirm the product first, specially when buying from ebay where cancelling the order is such a PITA.

ACidBaseD

ACid DrinkeR
How is this gamepad: Enter E-GPV Gamepad - Enter: Flipkart.com

It has a 1000 rating with an avg of 4.1 and is only 230Rs [Snapdeal gives for 165rs but i'll pay the premium for flipkart service :p]

cyborg47

Technomancer
Oh man.....I placed a order and didn't saw it first time and then I saw and contacted the Seller at once. Just got a mail that my money will be refunded, now I am in relief. From next time on please verify if the item is genuine or not. I am blaming you or anyone, its completely my fault that I placed the order before confirmation and ask others to please confirm the product first, specially when buying from ebay where cancelling the order is such a PITA.

Holy crap, you've gone that far already? I didn't realize that you placed the order too. Really sorry about it :p

iittopper

Wise Old Owl
I have started playing it , good thing is it run better than arkham asylum , game is running on ultra setting with the exception of msaa set to 2x with decent 40+ fps . Combat is solid , but right now i haven't seen any new feature that were not there in AC . Even the combats are pretty same . Nevertheless , game is very impressive .

ACidBaseD

ACid DrinkeR
How is this gamepad: Enter E-GPV Gamepad - Enter: Flipkart.com

It has a 1000 rating with an avg of 4.1 and is only 230Rs [Snapdeal gives for 165rs but i'll pay the premium for flipkart service :p]

This post got ignored? lol
Please help me asap :(

Top Bottom