Batman: Arkham City

Sujeet

Undead!!!
Most Important DLC ;The Catwoman DLC comes pre-bundled with PC Version of the game.
Rest are Nightwing Pack/Robin Pack which are basically skin packs are most integrated into pc version of the game so all major DLC are bundled.

The upcoming Harley quin DLC which is story based has to be downloaded separately.Harley quin DLC is going to be the first major original DLC for PC gamers.

Sujeet

Undead!!!
Yeah 4 missions for free for pc gamers unlike consoles player who have to buy it separately but thats mainly a compensation for delayed release of pc version.

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
Help me out with this...

there is a riddler trophy i can see in my map.
its at the bottom of industrial district outside the boundary but how to get it?

also

in Wonder City: Collapsed streets there is one above batman head but is covered by a weak wood?how to destroy that to get the trophy?

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
Finally Completed....took heck lot of time to do so.

Completed all side-missions
Collected all riddler trophies & all riddler secrets

I'll give (9/10) to this game

Prongs298

In the zone
guys i am stuck at that part where :blush:
cat-babe has to fight ivy-babe and then ivy catches her and the scene shifts to the cutscene where joker is telling batman that he has bad blood which is now in batman and the rest of gotham and then he throws batman out in water and it says to press the right mouse to skip or the game will stop responding. i press the right mouse but nothing happens. it gets black. i can access the pause menu but it stays black.

help me.

Sujeet

Undead!!!
guys i am stuck at that part where :blush:
cat-babe has to fight ivy-babe and then ivy catches her and the scene shifts to the cutscene where joker is telling batman that he has bad blood which is now in batman and the rest of gotham and then he throws batman out in water and it says to press the right mouse to skip or the game will stop responding. i press the right mouse but nothing happens. it gets black. i can access the pause menu but it stays black.

help me.

Just remove the files "1_02.usm" through to "2_03 PT2.usm" from the BmGame/MoviesStereo folder.

suyash24seven

Journeyman
so looking forward to play this game! :hyper:

just one question:
the laptop i am buying is a second gen i5, 2.5GHz, 4GB RAM, nvidia geforce 630m 2gb graphics card. will it be able to properly run this game?

thanks a lot :)

utkarsh73

Journeyman
^^Quite easily. Mine is 1st gen corei3, 1GB HD5730 and it gives 30-40 fps at high settings(1366X768) so yours should give much more..

Top Bottom