Batman: Arkham City

SunnyGamingHD2

Fortune favors the brave
how long did it take bro?

Full One Day For all Additional Content(Trophies,Collectibles etc.) (i have also downloaded all collectibles walk through from youtube) from 7.AM TO 9P.M except Meals and 2 Days for Campaign and New Game+

I think People behind this game are really Talented in how to make a Batman Game Perfectly which the Amazing Spider Man could not achieve(Some of the concept are taken from Batman Arkham City like Counter icons and Free flow)

:doublethumb::thumbs:10/10 :number1::doublethumb:

amruth kiran

I do not fear computers. I fear the lack of them
^^ no kidding. its like watching TDKR backwards!!
play AA then AC.
PLAYING THE GAME(S) AT YOUR OWN PACE DURING HOLIDAYS IS TOOOOOO GOOOOD

panwala95

In the zone
i have it on ps3
gfx are great (that coming from apc gamer is a big thing!)
had doubt between uncharted 3 and this
am glad i bought this one though u3 is great in its own accord!

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
Sigh.... My copy of AC is out for delivery :|.

What a #FAIL.... Why didn't anyone inform me about save file bug :| I played for about 3 hrs reached till "Breaking into Jokers office" . had to close it, restarted the game .. and everything is gone :( :|

im done for the day. please post the official Patch links..

On topic.. Game is excellent. getting used to the controls and indications. first time playing such game.

one question .. when engaging a thug, there is lightning kinda symbol on his head.. should I Tackle or Attack in such case?

EDIT: running at 1080p, all settings maxed out. getting a average FPS of 40-50.. occasional framedrops but it does not hinder the gameplay.

Alok

Adventurer
Oh you don't know the main thing of batman combat style. Than indication on a thug's head tell you that he is about to attack you , now if you are playing with keyboard mouse , press right mouse button for a counter attack. In case of xbox360 controller press y.

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
strangely.. sometime pressing Y didn't work.. need to spend some more time in the game..

BTW.. can you give me the link for the official update ?

Alok

Adventurer
Its all timing matter, you'll get hang of it soon.
Can't find official link but saw many illegal torrents providing all patches. See google.

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
had a issue with GFWL, removed and reinstalled .. now save works.. enjoying the game.. but loads of deviations from main plot :p

BTW.. regarding upgrades.. which come in handy on combat.. there are so many :p

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
GFWL is a PITA. Mine used to crash when starting and loggin in in GTA 4.

Choose the combat style you prefer most.

Top Bottom