Batman: Arkham City

prankie

D PrankMaster
Just had the chat with Lets Buy representative and they passed the ball back to M$'s court stating they are the manufacturer and if there is a issue regarding key, then its microsoft's fault and they have to look into it.!!

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
Now I know why Batman doesn't grow a beard :D

b/w don't u guys think this version of batman is having a bit fast gameplay than the earlier one?!

And, I've activated Catwoman code...and playing with her too. She seems to be having a different set of goals!

Does she interact with batman in later part of the game (apart from TwoFace's part)

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Now I know why Batman doesn't grow a beard :D

b/w don't u guys think this version of batman is having a bit fast gameplay than the earlier one?!

And, I've activated Catwoman code...and playing with her too. She seems to be having a different set of goals!

Does she interact with batman in later part of the game (apart from TwoFace's part)
Gameplay is definitely amped up. Especially, when you play as Catwoman. Her moves are swift and counter attacks are pretty good. She does interact with Batman, but that's close to the end. Her story could have been developed further, had Rocksteady focused their attention to her character in this game. But all we get is 4-5 of her playable missions, which are quite pointless.

masterkd

Padawan
@masterkd
Can you help me with the contact info of ex-press? I have sent a mail to letsbuy already.
e-xpress interactive software Pvt. Ltd.
tell letsbuy to talk to GFWL team once atleast..it would be much easier with local retail however..did you send them the chatlog?

prankie

D PrankMaster
^^^
Yes, I sent them the chat log as well, and now I have also looped in Express Games. lets see what happens.

revolt

Banned
Just had the chat with Lets Buy representative and they passed the ball back to M$'s court stating they are the manufacturer and if there is a issue regarding key, then its microsoft's fault and they have to look into it.!!
These idiots should be kicked.Dude sweet talk dosent help here.If you dont value your money then dont even call them,Otherwise dont talk to them so politely if you dont mind being their football.Its your right to get a legitimate key.

quicky008

Technomancer
I've just started playing arkham city-the game works fine but the in game audio distorts severely while the cut scenes are shown-it becomes so annoying that i find it very difficult to continue playing any further.Is there a way to fix this issue?I am running it in direct X 9 mode at medium settings.

ithehappy

Human Spambot
Guys my FPS is dropping below 30 sometimes, is that normal? On highest graphic settings with HW acceleration enabled, what should be the optimal settings?

*img97.imageshack.us/img97/4828/batmanac.jpg

Please advice.
TIA.

abhidev

Human Spambot
Is anyone playing the Deadshot side mission...for some reason m not able to find the Deadshot's second victim...I reached the marker shown in the map but couldn't find anything....pls help....

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
Started this game. The world is not that huge compared to other open world games. But the depth and detail is making for it.

Now confronting Penguin in Ice Berg Lounge.

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
Now fighting with Mr.Freeze. This guy is a bit tricky.

One thing. Encounter with Ra's felt a lot similar to scarecrow encounters in Arkham Asylum. Which is awesome.

prankie

D PrankMaster
revolt said:
These idiots should be kicked.Dude sweet talk dosent help here.If you dont value your money then dont even call them,Otherwise dont talk to them so politely if you dont mind being their football.Its your right to get a legitimate key.

Finally after lots of mails, yesterday I got another CD-Key.. :)

utkarsh73

Journeyman
I started the game.......Its awesome. Just defeated Ra's and reached the GCPD building. One of the best game in recent times.

I also want to know how much more time will it take to complete the story mode??
I have only this game left in stock right now and want to know for how many days(or hours) can I play it??

Top Bottom