Batman: Arkham City

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
I finished the Main Mission :)

I was not tracking my progress so was a little surprised when the story got over :p ..
read that it will take 50+ hrs.. I think that's for whole game 100%. :p main story I think I completed it in 15 hrs.. (on easy :-s)

the story was interesting, kept me on my seat the whole Sunday evening.. I dont think I will continue to play this game.. let me check the side missions interests me.

EDIT: Holly Crap .. look at the time :O :|, I never even stayed up this late for BF3!!! :-?

Last edited:

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
Too low. Try harder and play it, less than 60-70% is like you haven't fully enjoyed which was offered to you.
now at 59% :)

Did u solved all riddler puzzles & trophies?
doing that.. not sure about the current count of solved riddles and trophies. some are very tricky :p

Victor Zsasz's missions were intriguing. I loved tracing this phonecall with mouse. (lawl?)

Xbox 360 Controller FTW :D

BTW how many hostages does the riddler have? I think I have rescued 3.

EDIT: one strange issues with unlocks.. I had to unlock certain perks multiple times. i.e., even if I had unlocked a perk it would still show up as still locked during the next level up.. this happened at least 8 times .. I check if it was a Live issue, but I could see I was always logged into live.

The game is a winner.. really good SP.. with so many thugs to beatup and so many riddles to solve, there is no need for MP at all :p ..
Also can I chose a side mission to play on or activate ? cause I am trying to play the "Identity Thief" side mission but I have no clue what to do :p

Last edited:

gameranand

Living to Play
@ Rcuber
Nice to know that you are still enjoying the game. :)

As for challenges yes they do count in completion of the game.

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
On my way to Joker to get the cure. Story is getting quite intrresting. Juat wished I was better in fighting multiple enemies was better.

Alok

Adventurer
On my way to Joker to get the cure. Story is getting quite intrresting. Juat wished I was better in fighting multiple enemies was better.

i think you didn't played first game ? Keep up , you 'll soon get used to it. Its very simple to master.

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
i think you didn't played first game ? Keep up , you 'll soon get used to it. Its very simple to master.

Obviously I have played Arkham Asylum and even completed it.
It's that enemies just overload me in this game. But yeah this game is a great sequel and even better than AA to be honest.

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
@gameranand Yeah. I play with Keyboard-Mouse. Why is it easier with a controller? Well they will give aim assist and other things with controller obviously.

nikku_hot123

In the zone
I am getting black borders in batman arkham city whenever i am changing games resolution less than 1920x1080.?
i changed refresh rates also and all scaling tweaks in Amd CCC, but hard luck.
please help.

GPU HD870
Benq hd2220 eco

gameranand

Living to Play
@gameranand Yeah. I play with Keyboard-Mouse. Why is it easier with a controller? Well they will give aim assist and other things with controller obviously.

Getting combo is seamless and all thats why. When you have a controller you would actually want more enemies to get a big combo. :)

I am getting black borders in batman arkham city whenever i am changing games resolution less than 1920x1080.?
please help.

GPU HD870
Benq hd2220 eco

What GPU again 6870 or 7870 ??

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
please help.

GPU HD870
Benq hd2220 eco

Check in monitor for Aspect Ratio.

Top Bottom