Batman: Arkham City

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
The epic trailer: Batman: Arkham City Video Game, VGA 10: Exclusive Hugo Strange Reveal Trailer | Video Clip | Game Trailers & Videos | GameTrailers.com

This game and this trailer is pure win!

The story's lookin' kickass! Don't know what more epicness The Dark Knight Rises holds. Can't wait for both!

*installs Arkham Asylum* Yippee!

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Two Face and Catwoman, a deadly combination. This will definitely be one of the most awaited sequels in the coming year. Hope it doesn't release between too many AAA titles.

OP
N

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
^Even if it releases, this game itself is a AAA title. So, I don't think it's sales will ever be hurt. This is a unique game. It has it's own.... I don't know what to say.

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
It's not about the sales, it's about the time allotment. A similar thing happened during this summer, when we got a sh*t load of games in the month of May. Alan Wake and Red Dead Redemption in the same month. You have to choose between 2 titles which are equally drool worthy.

Anyhoo, I don't think Arkham City would have any such problem, since I'm a Batman fan and this game would automatically take precedence over any other title. :grin:

This is going to be way better than the first part. The video got me all pumped up about the game. Too bad it's still 8-9 months away.

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
^Even if it releases, this game itself is a AAA title. So, I don't think it's sales will ever be hurt. This is a unique game. It has it's own.... I don't know what to say.

Thats not the way Corporates think. People have to purchase game by paying 60$. And if there are couple of games in the month which have following.. then there will be a concept of choosing between games(even though he wants to play this particular game), in customers. And, Corporates want to avoid that choosing game. They want to be in a safe side, where every one who is willing to buy the game might just go out and buy.. without scratching their head about other games that are releasing that month. That is the reason why we have seen many games pushed to next year. Well, this and other few reasons.

abhidev

Human Spambot
seems much better tha Arkham Asylum....also the batman seems a bit different as he was in Asylum....the trailer is awesome!!!!! i wonder why don't they make animation movies...they will do a great business...also the AC-Brotherhood trailer was awesome....

D

Deleted member 26636

the trailer was made by blur studios...they've never disappointed.

D

Deleted member 26636

"nice of you to say so...but you of all people should know, there's plenty wrong with me"

i got goosebumps when joker said it......grappling from rooftop to rooftop is gonna be so much fun.

soumo27

→|Requiescat| |in| |Pace|
Looks great... waiting for it ;-)

Well before that I will finish Arkham Asylum/ I am stuck in it since 6 months :razz: at some 53%. :grin:

Top Bottom