Basic Guide Purchase a New System

Status
Not open for further replies.

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
Ya man tried it thru GPU NOS, system crashed. May be i need to OC it from BIOS will try that soon

crashed? how much you OC the IGP? upto 800Mhz its safe & should be easy & at stock voltage. as IGP uses passive heatsink, its best stick to default voltage. well BIOS can be tried or maybe your system needs extra cooling.

bigdaddy

Right off the assembly line
but dont fit any cm EXTREME POWER PSU ELSE YOUR CABINET WOULD TURN INTO A TICKING TIME BOMB.... :)

Coolermaster has made it... 2004 when i bought Extreme 390 with Elite 330, i felt good, I acquired GX750 2 weeks back its gorgeous !!! one of my teacher just informed that Coolermaster has come up with 80 plus gold , do u hear?

bigDaddy:arrow:

rajan1311

Padawan
Coolermaster has made it... 2004 when i bought Extreme 390 with Elite 330, i felt good, I acquired GX750 2 weeks back its gorgeous !!! one of my teacher just informed that Coolermaster has come up with 80 plus gold , do u hear?

bigDaddy:arrow:

A friend of mine has the new one(80+gold,65A on single rail) with him, but still under NDA....

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
why are there no reviews on the GX series on the internet ?

Here you go :p

*www.hardwaresecrets.com/article/917
*www.futurelooks.com/coolermaster-gx-series-750-watt-atx-power-supply-review/
*www.bjorn3d.com/read.php?cID=1782
*www.tweaknews.net/reviews/cooler_master_gx_750w_power_supply_review/

Piyush

Lanaya
^^in that case go for vx 550
bcoz i had talk to some of the dealers in the nehru place and most of them were recommending corsair or seasonic products
they were telling me that :
vx 450->gx 550->vx 550 (on the basis of performance)

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
^^in that case go for vx 550
bcoz i had talk to some of the dealers in the nehru place and most of them were recommending corsair or seasonic products
they were telling me that :
vx 450->gx 550->vx 550 (on the basis of performance)

yup. also as GX 550 gives 5yrs warranty. so in the end it depends on Corsair VX450 or GX550. VX550 a bit too much & pulsar can surely go with any of the before two i suggested.

ya cash ready bro. but i have to sell off my VIP GOLD PSU :(

sell that VIP before your dealer change his mind.

Piyush

Lanaya
its a must watch for everyone
dont miss it

*www.tomshardware.com/picturestory/529-PC-Case-Mod-custom-Creation.html

ali.saif.2009

Right off the assembly line
Plz suggest some good cabinets with good cooling solutions and room enough for upto a 10 inch GPU, with or without PSU, within 3k-5k.

ThanX in advance!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom