Basic Guide Purchase a New System

Status
Not open for further replies.

Piyush

Lanaya
Piyush:
Even a decent stool from a furniture shop shall suffice. Make sure it is firm, and does not shake. Or else as others have said, give the dimensions to a local carpenter, and get 3-4 coats of rich varnish put on it. Will look nice.
well sure
thanks anyways
will let u know in summers regarding this

Piyush

Lanaya
my friend is firm on his point that "cooler master cabinets only allow cooler master PSUs"
i'm telling the right fact but he's not willing to listen
so please give ur replies here so that i can show him the truth
please

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
my friend is firm on his point that "cooler master cabinets only allow cooler master PSUs"
please

WHAT? theres no such rule. any PSU will fit in any cabby (provided the cabby not too slim). like that CM PSU will fit into any cabby.

Piyush

Lanaya
thanks to all of u buddies
now i'm gonna show this thread to him
muuuuaahhhahahhahahahha
:pan::hammer::boxing::boink::grinsmack::wwe:........................................:meditate:

satyamy

Alive Again...
please

bet with him that u'll pay 2000rs. of PSU if other brand PSU wont fit in CM Cabinets
and if he loose the bet than he'll pay the same 2 u :razz:

by this way u'll earn some money & he'll earn some knowledge...........

Piyush

Lanaya
@satyamy-nice idea dude
will surely give it a try
2000RS will help me getting a nice rig

@azaad-no bro
he lives near my house
Indirapuram(GZB)

---------- Post added at 12:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:52 AM ----------

It seems that ASRock is the only manufacturer that actively advertises AMD's ACC feature as a potential way to unlock dormant CPU cores or enable dormant cache. This is a very hit-or-miss capability though, largely dependent on your processor. Indeed, turning on ACC allowed us to turn on disabled CPU cores, thus enabling the fourth core in our Phenom II X3 705e. Unfortunately, our Phenom II X2 550 CPU did not grace us with the same experience, and turning ACC on simply crashed the system. This can be a blessing or a curse—while the feature could enable dormant CPU cores, it can't be used to increase overclocking success with CPUs lacking viable dormant cores or cache.

its kinda worrying me a lot

---------- Post added at 12:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:48 PM ----------

Similar to the Gigabyte and MSI boards, the ASUS M4A785TD-V EVO has an option in the BIOS that allows the user to change the way AMD's ACC feature works: it is called "Unleashing Mode", and it only shows up once ACC is enabled. If Unleashing Mode is left at the default setting when ACC is enabled, you won't unlock any dormant CPU cores, but you might get the improved overclocking headroom from an original Phenom processor. However, if Unleashing Mode is set to “enabled,” it allows for CPU cores to be unlocked. This is a great feature because most other boards only offer one type of ACC operation: either they will unlock dormant CPU cores and crash an unwilling processor, or they will not unlock dormant CPU cores and allow for more overclocking tolerance.

and this gives me a relief though

pinku1993

Lagger ~ ..
My budget is 23k

-I want a i3 530 processor
-a mobo for this processor
-a good graphic card (1 GB)
-2 GB DDR3 memory
-250 GB HDD
-LG H55N Optical Drive
-acer's G195HQL

So guys... is my budget enuff... suggest a mobo for i3 530.

satyamy

Alive Again...
My budget is 23k

Proc i3 530 = Rs. 5700/-
Mobo ?
Graphics ?
2 GB DDR3 = Rs. 2600/-
250GB :x Rs.1800/-, better go for 500GB = Rs. 2300/- :grin:
LG DVD = Rs. 1200/-
Acer LCD = Rs. 6200/- approx

18000 - Total 23000
so u need a Graphics Card & Motherboard for Rs. 5000 (any what about Cabinet & Power Supply, Mouse, Keyboard, UPS etc. )
looks like not possible

keith_j_snyder2

Rising ApocalypsE
There are 2 options for u fella.
Either buy the above & buy GPU later & for that go for H55 Chipset or get everything instead Core i3 get E5300 & compatible motherboard(G41 based) & DDR2/DDR3 memory.

Piyush

Lanaya
ATTENTION EVERYONE!!!!

I GOT THIS ULTRA COOL LINK

CHECK IT OUT
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/newreply.php?do=postreply&t=71700*www.tomshardware.com/reviews/build-your-own-pc,2601.html

ITS GOT THE INFO REGARDING A NEW PC
WILL SURELY HELP THE BEGINNERS ALOT

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom