Basic Guide Purchase a New System

Status
Not open for further replies.

spikygv

Wise Old Owl
yup . its damn good for hd movies . cpu usage stays below 6 % . . . hd movies runs with ease on my grandma p4 ( 1080p ). .

ofcourse , my card is faulty ( 2 guys landed with similar faulty models in the digit forum too and they've got it replaced ) and i've asked my vendor to replace it . . well , it looks like it might take a bit longer than i thot . so , i was wondering if a cheap cooler ( less than 1k ) can solve the issue .

if u're buying the card , its idle shud be around 55C and load max 75C . thats wen heavily OCed . .my unOCed card goes upto 90C . .so get it replaced immediately if its on the hot side. .this problem is particular to xfx only it seems . .

baccilus

Cyborg Agent
Ya get it replaced. I have the same problem with my XFX 8500GT. Will get it replaced in some time. Once it goes it won't come back for a month.

vishal_2032

Broken In
please tell me best motherboard for intel core 2 duo 6750 2.66Ghz(1333Mhz fsb).Please give me list of all motherboards which are future proof and having features like(quad core support,DDR3 ram,sli,RAID,1333mhz fsb etc.)
My budget is 12k(max.14k).Please tell all motherboards (even if price is less) with price.
also tell me should I go for quad core processor or not?
also tell me price list of graphic card (with bill) 8600gt,8600gts and 8800 series.

naveen_reloaded

!! RecuZant By Birth !!
naveen_reloaded said:
can any one give me the EXACT price of the following with tax, i am living in Çhèññäì ..so anyone from Çhèññäì or anyone knows the price exactly can help me.

1 gb Ddr2 667mhz
1 gb Ddr2 800mhz
Many here suggest to go for 667mhz ,why is it?is there a problem or compatibility issue in using 800mhz?
320 gb hard disk with 16 mb buffer.

XFX 8600 256 DDR3 (today i asked one shop,they said 6800 Rs including tax?but someone here said its now 6.2k...is it so?has the price in Çhèññäì haven come down?

Good well ventilated, 2 fan atleast cabinet with smps

E440 processor

Asus P5K ,is this the latest one or the asus P5B ?
And what is the difference in V AND VM in these mobo? And also the price?

Anyone who does know or have bought these recently can help me out.
I dont have much time as i have to give quotation within 2 days.so help me fast!
And one last question.
Is XFX 650 ultra a better performer than asus P5K OR P5B?
If possible denote whether tax is included or not...chota pls update your first post.
please guys still waiting for someone to answer...

nd4spd

Broken In
keith_j_snyder2 said:
Hyper L3 for LGA 775 is for 2000/- at itwares.com
I own a Ultra Hyper 48....trust me it really rocks
or
U can try anything with a copper heatsink.

Where u get this price from.
I called transcend dealer from New Delhi and he quoted 1800/- for 800 Mhz.

I got it from lamington road mumbai, and yes it is inclusive tax, it is Transcend box pack with 2year warranty.

entrana

M$™ Certified Spammer
you have a misunderstanding, all graphic cards get hot. u just have to keep it cool properly, have a good ventilation at least 3 fans

keith_j_snyder2

Rising ApocalypsE
Guys i have talked to RP Tech guys and they said that there isn't any difference between new and the older (6800 GT) one. There might be a chance that the XFX guy might be misleading our loyal digit bro.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom