Basic Guide Purchase a New System

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
Choto Cheeta

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
ASUS / XFX / GigaByte all three are good...

I prefer XFX when comes to grfx card :) where as ASUS is my 2nd choise, but never used any GigaByte Card...

Once again these are My personal Opinion... !!!

jackal_79

Get Digit ized
when i asked for the price of XFX 8600 GT it was 6750 + Tax. So it will come around 6900.Is it really worth it?

BULLZI

Ambassador of Buzz
go for it.its a good card,not very hi fi, bt u can have medium range gaming without ny problem:).

@choto

u didnt reply to me pal:(.

Last edited:
OP
Choto Cheeta

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
BULLZI said:
@choto

u didnt reply to me pal:(.

Hey I am missing the question !!! I did say, for 25k, its Q6600 and ASUS P5N32-E SLi :D but apart from that I cant see any other question... please guide me to that !!!

jackal_79 said:
when i asked for the price of XFX 8600 GT it was 6750 + Tax. So it will come around 6900.Is it really worth it?

Price is normal... neither its very cheap nor you are being over charged... so if u have the funds, go for it... :D

Last edited:

BULLZI

Ambassador of Buzz
BULLZI said:
Yup,thats rite.25 k just for proccy+mobo.

looks like he has gone crazy:D abt hardwares.

well quad core along with p5n32e sli - sounds really cool.bt will it be future proof for at least 3 yrs?i mean to say he has consideration about ddr3 memory:).

so....nything better??

and also plz do post the individual pices for the proccy n mobo:).

plz refer to this.

OP
Choto Cheeta

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
ohh !!!

Well DDR3 based board would be best with X38 chipset which is long due and yet to come out... even those P35 which suports DDR3 will be around 16k so in that case u have to settel for E6750 as Processors... and finding DDR3 module in India will be damn hard, u would end up odering from US, and 2 GB of it would mean costlier than Ur Mobo + Procy I suppose... :lol:

so Better Stick to DDR2 now... and it would be safe for 3 years :)

Q6600 is 12.5 to 12.9k depending on the day or market
P5N32-E SLI is Rs. 11.9k :)

keith_j_snyder2

Rising ApocalypsE
Choto Cheeta said:
ohh !!!

Well DDR3 based board would be best with X38 chipset which is long due and yet to come out... even those P35 which suports DDR3 will be around 16k so in that case u have to settel for E6750 as Processors... and finding DDR3 module in India will be damn hard, u would end up odering from US, and 2 GB of it would mean costlier than Ur Mobo + Procy I suppose... :lol:

so Better Stick to DDR2 now... and it would be safe for 3 years :)

Q6600 is 12.5 to 12.9k depending on the day or market
P5N32-E SLI is Rs. 11.9k :)

Besides this the DDR3 isn't that much of a performance when compared with DDR2. There's hardly a noticeable difference between performance. Since u can get 4x1 GB DDR2 for the price of 2 GB DDR3....or may be 1 GB,i think u should opt DDR2 as Chota Cheeta Says.

BULLZI

Ambassador of Buzz
thanks to all of you guyz.:).

my friend has already got P5N32-E SLI.he is going to get the quad core in this weekend:).

jackal_79

Get Digit ized
I have decided to go with XFX 8600 GT.Now please suggest a Intel processor and mobo.By the way, with XFX 8600 GT can i play F.E.A.R? and what about company of Heroes?

jackal_79

Get Digit ized
Well as i have decided to go for an intel based upgrade, budget would be in some thing around 20 - 22K.
As XFX 8600 GT i have decided as graphics option on 6900 /-
can u suggest an intel processor, a mobo, power supply and RAM.

Pathik

Google Bot
xfx 650i ultra -5k
intel c2d e6750 -8k
xfx 8600gt -6.5k
transcend 2*1gb ddr2 667 -3k
zebby 400w psu -0.5k

BULLZI

Ambassador of Buzz
EVGA 8800 GTX superclocked available in Kolkata?
or MSI 8800GTX superclocked watercooled edition??plz suggest a vendor.

thanx in advance:).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom