Balancing work and gaming.

avinandan012

Cyborg Agent
Best time would be around 9pm - 2am(excluding cooking time i.e. if you help your wife in cooking. BTW if she's also working you should must help her ) ..dinner - 2am
If you are only two(husband & wife) then after having a child forget about any gaming time for yourself, in this case get a helping hand if you want to game .

BTW don't end up like this :-D

*i.imgur.com/ODhnF.jpg

Last edited:

Hrishi

Cats > girls.

Cats will let you enjoy the video games.

catgamer.jpg
Co-Op too..:)

OP
Desmond

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
I mean, gaming and girls in India do not mix. I have heard girls say tell me how they don't want to marry an IT professional or a gamer. As if they are mocking me on my face.

On topic : My gaming doctrine so far is : Go work on time, return at 6, game whole night (about 1 hr for dinner or other activities), sleep around 1-2, wake up at 8. On night shifts, this procedure is reversed, i.e I game before I go to work.

Last edited:

icebags

Technomancer
Best time would be around 9pm - 2am(excluding cooking time i.e. if you help your wife in cooking. BTW if she's also working you should must help her ) ..dinner - 2am
If you are only two(husband & wife) then after having a child forget about any gaming time for yourself, in this case get a helping hand if you want to game .

BTW don't end up like this :-D
*i.imgur.com/ODhnF.jpg

better to forget about hardcore gaming if having a child, it doesn't set good example. :-(

and gaming girls exists, but they are just super rare.

Sarath

iDota
Best of luck with that. Girls hate gamers in my experience.

My girl plays tekkan with me. :D

She hates Dota though :p

(All my friends hate Dota)

Go work on time, return at 6, game whole night (about 1 hr for dinner or other activities), sleep around 1-2, wake up at 8. On night shifts, this procedure is reversed, i.e I game before I sleep.

Hmm...I rem you said you had office next day and we pestered you to play another game :D

w/ RedX and Dr.X

amjath

Human Spambot
My sis likes to play Original Most wanted, but not the new one. She even completed it twice :D :p

Top Bottom