Badass Gaming PC for 80K

OP
lovedonator

lovedonator

Ambassador of Buzz
you are from MP right why cant you come to Hyderabad,AP and buy because here at Arun Computers,CTC,Secunderabad you can buy the following config at the best possible prices along with PCI WIFI Card for 700 INR.

CPU- Intel Core i5 3570k- 15200
MB- ASRock Z77 Extreme 4- 9500
GPU- Sapphire HD7850 2GB DDR5- 15500
HDD- WD Black 1TB SATA3- 6800
CASE- Corsair 400R- 4000
PSU- Corsair GS600 PSU- 4000
DVD-RW- Asus 24B3ST- 1100
RAM- Corsair Vengeance 8GB 1600 MHz- 3400
MONITOR- Dell 22inch LED - ST2220L- 7900
KB COMBO- Microsoft Sidewinder X6 + Logitech G400 = 1950+1450
COOLER- CM Hyper 212 Evo- 2100
SPEAKERS- Logitech Z313 2.1 Spkrs- 1650
TOTAL- 74350

You can contact Mr.Raghu of Arun Computers on this number:9849457428. CTC stands for Chenoy Trade Center.This is in Secunderabad.Ok.I have bought the exact same rig and I am not facing any issues so far from Mar2012.
Travelling to Hyderabad and then bringing all the components back from there is quite a task you know.
And aside from the Case and PSU all the other components are almost the same price as online.

sumonpathak

knocking on heavens door
Hey guys was thinking to order ASUS Maximus V GENE Motherboard | Motherboard | Flipkart.com instead of the P8Z77-M Pro. Better for overclocking and much better sound chipset from the reviews I've read. What say?

take it....one of the best mATX u can find....

OP
lovedonator

lovedonator

Ambassador of Buzz
Ordered these components from flipkart. First order.jpg Hunt for the rest of the things is on. :-D

Myth

Cyborg Agent
Congrats on the new components.
Put up the complete setup list here,so people can suggest cheaper online prices and you(and we) can also have a checklist of sorts.

OP
lovedonator

lovedonator

Ambassador of Buzz
Congrats on the new components.
Put up the complete setup list here,so people can suggest cheaper online prices and you(and we) can also have a checklist of sorts.

Thank You.
Here is the list of remaining things-
Power Supply-Corsair GS-600 (Can not find on any of the sites.)
Corsair Carbide 400 R-Will order tomorrow from here CORSAIR CARBIDE CC-400R . Would be glad if I can get a response about the quality of this site as they have only depositing money and cheque as payment option.
MSI Radeon 7850 Power Edition-Will order tomorrow from smcinternational
Microsoft Sidewinder X4- Will order tomorrow from primeabgb
Have not decided on the Monitor and Speaker yet. Suggestions are welcome. Maximum of 14k for both combined.

mandarpalshikar

Why So Serious ???
take it....one of the best mATX u can find....

Absolutely !!!! Using it for 3 months now. It has all the features of normal ATX mobos and plus additional things. Only limiting factor is number of Intel SATA ports is only 4 (2x6gbps & 2x3gbps) but this is expected as its mATX format. You can plug in your optical drives to ASMedia sata ports and use Intel ones for HDDs. (intel 3gbps ports will give more speed than ASMedia 6gbps ports). Plus it has Thunderbolt header as well for future expansion.

OP
lovedonator

lovedonator

Ambassador of Buzz
Absolutely !!!! Using it for 3 months now. It has all the features of normal ATX mobos and plus additional things. Only limiting factor is number of Intel SATA ports is only 4 (2x6gbps & 2x3gbps) but this is expected as its mATX format. You can plug in your optical drives to ASMedia sata ports and use Intel ones for HDDs. (intel 3gbps ports will give more speed than ASMedia 6gbps ports). Plus it has Thunderbolt header as well for future expansion.

Thanks for the info on the ports. Glad to know I made a good choice. :razz:

Guys,I can't decide on the Monitor and Speakers. Please help. Max 12K for 24" inch non 3d monitor and 2k for a 2.1 speaker.(obviously for Gaming)

Darth Vader

In the zone
@ lovedonator

Sapphire AMD/ATI HD 7950 OC Edition 3 GB GDDR5 Graphics Card | Graphics Card | Flipkart.com

Best GPU you can get for 25k now !!!!

Xai

Journeyman
G400 is retailing for 2K now. Went shopping Saturday @ Logitech store in E-Mall, Chadni Chawk Kolkata for a G9x. Apparently prices of a lot of components have gone up (again?!).

Top Bottom